Time jump

*this is going to get confusing, so bare with me*
Please read the authors note at the end.......................................

Klaus hears his cell phone ring out of nowhere, but answers it because he knew who it was. "Hello love, how is my beautiful daughter." "Klaus this is not a time to be funny" " I don't see what you mean." "You can't just drop your five year old daughter off at my doorstep at two in the morning!" Caroline shouted back clearly aggravated.
"My apologies, sorry I didn't know that 'I'll watch her anytime' restricted the wee hours of the night, don't worry I'll just find another safe haven for my daughter."
"Klaus, don't do this."
"Do what, love? I'm just I'm just implying that you were right and I should not leave my child in your care so late."
"Stop it, stop using your reverse psychology on me;I'm not you five year old daughter." Caroline said in a very angry tone and hung up the phone. This is not the first time he has left his daughter at her house this late at night and this is not the first time they have had an argument like this. Recently he has been going back and forth, from mystic falls to New Orleans and he has been leaving his daughter with Caroline. But that has also caused other complications.
  Haley also was to spend time with hope, so it makes it harder for them to sneak out of New Orleans.
  Klaus has also been getting closer to Camille through his visits to New Orleans. Caroline still has not met her so she sees no threat.
She and Stefan are still somewhat dating, he has been out with Damon recently looking for ways to get rid of their new threat to mystic falls. So recently it has just been the girls there and let's just say they are not on pleasant terms with Matt.

___________________________authors note- ok guys sorry for the update coming so slowly. I have been trying to think of a new story plot for the time jump. I was wondering if you guys could help me out by coming up with a new villain for them to face in New Orleans and a new villain for Mystic Falls. So if you have an ideal for a new villain and you have a name that you would let me use please list it in the comments. Goodbye my lovelies😘😘