Hope

Klaus POV

As I turned a round I saw the sadness in her eyes who knew out of all the bad things I have done this is the first time I actually saw emotion in her. 'Why look so sad Caroline if anything I thought you would be relived that I didn't bring out a dead body.' 'What makes you think that if anything I am irritated that you brought this to me.' 'OK love what ever you tell yourself, now will you be a dear and give a place of shelter for this young one.'

Caroline POV

How could he do that to me. I don't know why this would make me sad or jealous wait I am not either one of those I have someone I have Stephen and that is all I need. 'OK fine you can stay here for a little while but the first kill the first snooty or flirty remark your out.' 'All I ask is your trust.'

Klaus POV

The moment I walked in with hope I see an old mate stephen. 'Stephen how have you been.' 'Listen here Klaus you should leave while you have the chance I don't want any part in your games.' At that moment Caroline walked in and Stephens eyes focused on Hope. 'You see here Stephen I don't want any trubble just a place for this one to stay.' 'Apparently nether one of you have seen a child before.'

Authors note- OK guys this is my first story I meant to put one of these on the first part anyways I'm sorry if my grammer is not right or if my spelling isn't perfect if u like the story please got and comment I love you guys another part is comming soon

PS I promis these will get longer.