waiting

Caroline's POV

        As I waited on the others to get there I felt the time slip through my fingers, but that isn't much considering that I have eternity. I can feel Klaus staring at me and Enzo, trying to figure out who he is.  Isnt it ironic that they are both british I guess Damon was right I do have a type. I mean im always going for the broken, lost souls. I mean there was Stefan, Damon, Enzo,  and Klaus. I guess that explains why things didn't work out between me and Tyler, in a weird kinda messed up way.

"Caroline..............Caroline?" Klaus demanded.

"What oh sorry I was kinda in my own world." I said laughing nervously.

"Who exactly is this Enzo lad?"

"Klaus do you have any control over why you say" God why did I let him in my house.
"Sorry love, would you be kind enough to introduce me."
I was use about to say something then Enzo interrupted me.

"Now hold on Gorgeous I don't need you to introduce me" he said smirking. " I'm Enzo an Augustine vampire."

"I heard of u vampires ones yes the ones who where controlled by mortals."

" that isn't exactly what happened Klaus." I said interrupting.

"Then what did happen love since you rudely interrupted me?"  He said raising his eyebrows and using that what did I do wrong smirk.

"Well if you must know......"  I was about to finish my sentence when the band of misfits walked in and by that I mean Matt Bonnie and you get the just of where I'm going.

"Hey care can we talk to you like in the kitchen" Bonnie said. I shook my head yes. With that me, Elena, and Bonnie walked to the kitchen.

................................................................Authors note- ok guys I'm sorry I've been busy with school to update let me know if u like this I just threw it together last minute -pls vote and comment! sorry if some of this doesn't make sense.