1. HawkfrostXIvypool

Ivypool could feel the fresh wounds stinging on her pelt. Blood trickled down her forehead, dripping into her left eye. She  wiped it with a paw, too numb to bother if she was being gentle enough.
All around her, cats were writhing around in screeching, spitting bundles of fur.
Ivypool turned around to see Breezepelt hurl himself at Leaftail, one of his WindClan Clanmates as he fought off Thistleclaw.
Ivypool bounded towards him, ignoring the pain in her flanks and underbelly. "Stop!" she yowled, leaping in front of him.
Breezepelt skidded to a confused halt, fury flashing in his amber eyes.
"You mouse-brain!" he spat, glaring at her. "What was all that about? I could have finished him!"
Finished him? Your own Clanmate? Ivypool shuddered, then meowed in disgust, "You can't think of killing your own Clanmate, can you?"
Breezepelt glared at her, his amber gaze cold. "You were never apart of my Clan, so you'd never understand my hatred!" he spat, his lip curling.
Ivypool was about to reply when Thistleclaw leaped in between them, hissing. His pale yellow gaze was fixed onto Ivypool.
"Traitor!" he yowled. "I would never fight for the Dark Forest! I am loyal to the Clans, and the Clans only!" Ivypool spat at him. Applefur, who was fighting a Dark Forest tom named Silverhawk nearby, yowled, "I fight for the Clans!"
Birchfall nodded, batting away a Dark Forest tom with his paw. "For the Clans!" he yowled.
Ivypool glared at Thistleclaw smugly. His eyes glittered with hate. He turned, his lip peeling, and leaped, barreling into Ivypool. She fell under his weight, the breath slipping from beneath her. She caught it quickly, turning her head to snap at his muzzle furiously. Thistleclaw's claws dug into her shoulders, hooking an already wounded and tender spot. She yowled in pain, fury and fear rising in her. Soon after Snowtuft appeared, his gaze narrowing to slits. "Shall we make her death slow?" he asked, delight glittering in his gaze.
Thistleclaw nodded, his back claws sinking deep into Ivypool's haunches. She yowled in pain, her eyes squinting past the pain. Suddenly, a dark brown tabby tom leaped at Thistleclaw, plucking him off of Ivypool. "T-tigerstar?" she gasped. Tigerheart glanced at her, amusement filling his gaze. Ivypool relaxed, but barely had time to thank him before Snowtuft had leaped at her. She dodged aside just in time, raking her claws down his flank in the process. Suddenly, a familiar dark brown tabby with dazzling icy blue eyes stalked towards them. His gaze was expressionless, but then it rested onto Ivypool. As she was distracted Snowtuft sank his teeth into her ear. Yowling, Ivypool turned, her claws slashing dangerously close to his eyes. As Snowtuft flinched, Ivypool writhed away, but was cornered by now both Hawkfrost and Snowtuft. Hawkfrost circled her, forcing her to stumble into some brambles. She fell past them, managing to squeeze past them and tumble into a small hollow. Hawkfrost squeezed after her through the shallow brambles. He didn't say anything as Snowtuft emerged after him, his eyes twinkling. "You'll never kill me! My Clanmates will avenge me!" she spat, but as she looked at Hawkfrost hurt filled her belly, worming it's way to her heart and gripping it in firm clutches.
Hawkfrost said nothing, allowing Snowtuft to leap ahead, baring his fangs. Ivypool hissed, ready to attack, but quick as an adder, Snowtuft had her pinned. She writhed in his grip, terror seizing her, when Snowtuft was plucked off of her. Hawkfrost had him pinned, and before the tom could yowl in shock, Hawkfrost had slashed open his throat.
Blood pooled onto the ground around Snowtuft, and coated Hawkfrost's paws. The tom stepped back, his gaze full of contempt. He looked at Ivypool, still not saying a word.
Ivypool finally scrambled to her paws and choked out, "T-thank you."
Snowtuft's body and blood had faded, making Ivypool shudder.
Hawkfrost turned away. "You betrayed me," he whispered finally.
Ivypool's head spun and her stomach churned with guilt. "I-I'm sorry," she whispered, staring at him. Hawkfrost shook his head.
"Apologies won't help," he whispered, the pain dripping from his voice.
Ivypool stepped forward, a lump caught in her throat, but Hawkfrost had already plunged into the brambles.