4. FeathertailXCrowpaw

Feathertail sat beside Crowpaw in the Tribe's cave. She kept her tail wrapped firmly around her paws, her gaze trained on Stoneteller as he spoke.
"Crag will be luring Sharptooth into the cave," he was meowing, his dark green gaze intent.
Unease rose in Feathertail's throat. She glanced at Crag. The big dark brown tom was trying to seem brave, but a hint of fear gleamed in his amber eyes.
Feathertail pressed against Crowpaw, grateful for his warmth.
"We'll make it, won't we?" she whispered, her voice slightly cracking.
Crowpaw licked her ear, Stormfur glaring at them from where he sat with Tawnypelt, Squirrelpaw, and Brambleclaw, but Feathertail paid him no notice. She was used to his glaring by now.
Stoneteller rose to his paws, and Feathertail focused her attention onto him.
Stoneteller took a deep breath, his gaze sweeping over the Tribe and finally resting onto the forest cats.
"It is time," he announced softly, looking at Crag. He touched the tom's ear with his nose and murmred, "May The Tribe of Endless Hunting go with you."
Crag nodded, then turned. Brook darted forward, brushing muzzles with her brother. "Be safe," she whispered.
Crag nodded and Feathertail called, "Good luck, Crag!"
The Tribe echoed her call and Crag left, beaming, at his Tribe's encouragement.
Silence fell upon the cats as Crag left.
Feathertail stood, bristling, beside Crowpaw. The group of forest cats shuffled together. Feathertail twined tails with Crowpaw and stood close beside Stormfur. Her family.
For what seemed like moons, the cats waited, until finally, Crag raced into the cave, yowling. The thudding of heavy pawsteps pounded on the cold, stony mountain floor as Sharptooth leaped into the cave. It was huge, a pale brown tawny color. It let out a piercing roar and leaped at the nearest cats, who scattered.
Lead it up to the rock... Stoneteller's plan.... Feathertail and Squirrelpaw both stood side by side. As the other cats fled, they remained still. Feathertail let out a yowl, making the Sharptooth look up. It was about to slice open Mist, giving her time to flee.
It growled, racing towards them.
"Run!" Squirrelpaw shrieked.
Feathertail and Squirrelpaw took off, heading towards the ledge that bordered a huge loose pillar of stone.
Feathertail used her claws to haul herself up, scrambling upwards. Squirrelpaw followed.
Feathertail reached the top, panting, and looked down. She paused, her eyes widening, and saw that Sharptooth had abandoned Feathertail and Squirrelpaw and had cornered Crowpaw against the cave wall, snarling.
Feathertail bared her fangs and scrambled down the rock.
"Feathertail!" Squirrelpaw yowled.
Feathertail ignored her, leaping in great bounds towards Sharptooth.
She let out an angry yowl. The Sharptooth turned, it's amber eyes gleaming, and let out a spiraling roar.
It charged and Feathertail fled, heading up the rock again. Squirrelpaw stumbled back in shock as Sharptooth stumbled and fell.
Feathertail yowled as Sharptooth reached out with a huge paw, trying to grab her, but she dodged aside.
Sharptooth plummeted down, landing with a sickening crunch.
I can't believe it! I did it! Feathertail bristled with delight and scrambled down the rock, landing lightly. She ran towards Crowpaw, purring. They stood together, gazing at Sharptooth's still body. Stoneteller warily checked it's pulse, then yowled, "Sharptooth is dead!"
Yowls of delight and pleasure rose from the cats, sharp with triumph. Feathertail beamed as Stoneteller turned to her, dipping his head.
"Thank you, silver cat. You are the One in the prophecy!" he announced, his eyes gleaming.
Feathertail leaned into Crowpaw, delight flooding through her, and Crowpaw murmured, "We survived. Together forever."

Okay guys, that was CrowpawXFeathertail! I just want to remind you that I own nothing, and Erin Hunter is the rightful owner of ALL the characters. She is an amazing author, and I just want to say that I might be making a sequel to FeatherXCrow. Enjoy :)