2.Nightmares and Onion Smoothies

The next day, I walked through the doors of the Davenports and sat on their couch, exhausted from yesterday.

"Well someone looks in a good mood" Adam said sarcastically from the kitchen making smoothies. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. I walked up to him and stole the smoothie he was currently drinking.

"Hey! That's mine you mermaid thief!" Adam gasped with his mouth wide open, I looked at him ignoring him before I took a sip of it and soon after I stuck my tongue out in disgust.

"EW! How can land people drink this!?" I said in disbelief.

"Oh no, that just the onions and mustard I put in it, you wouldn't think it but its good" Adam smiled taking the drink from my hands walking away. I looked at him in awe.

"What?" I said to no one, obviously confused. Adam is one weird dude but I've grown to love him in the past 1 month I knew him and the others, Adam was like my older brother I never had. I just shrugged and saw Bree walking in.

"Hey Sophia!" Bree said happily.

"Ohhh, why so happy?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her. Bree hit me playfully and started giggling.

"Owen..." she sighed.

"On no, not that art freak again!" I exclaimed, Bree has liked this kid for a while, apparently she liked him before but he moved away and then I guess he moved back to Mission Creak, and you guessed it, she's crushing on him again.

"Hey!" Bree hit me once again. I smirked in response.

"Its not like she's lying!" Leo said walking into the room. We high-fived and Bree walked away pouting. I laughed, I always liked to annoy Bree every time she mentions Owen. Adam came back in the room going back to refill his glass of smoothies, or shall I say gunk? Chase walked in the room and stood there for a second starting at nothing in particular.

"You okay?" I asked him softly. Bree, Adam, and Leo turned their head towards Chase.

"What? Oh I'm fine" Chase said with no tone.

"Whats got his panties in a twist?" Leo sassed.

"Don't care" I replied, lately Chase has been in a bad mood, and none of us know why, and every time I ask him if somethings wrong, he just either ignores me or replies with attitude. I've had enough and didn't care anymore.

"Hey Chase try my onion and mustard smoothie!" Adam yelled excitedly. Chase rolled his eyes and I rolled my eyes at Chase in return, he was starting to annoy me.

"What's the matter with you?!" Bree yelled at his younger brother, finally someone said it, I didn't want to yell at him.

"Nothing,just thinking" he replied dully. That's it, I'm about to beat him up.

"Just thinking Chase? You've been doing that a lot lately!" I finally cracked and yelled at him.

"It's none of your business!" Chase yelled back at me, I looked back in shock at him and I felt the stares of Adam, Bree and Leo looking at us.

"Well then, I guess I'm sorry for caring about you! You have not been yourself lately and it's making me worry, same goes for Adam, Bree, and Leo!" Chase's glare softened a bit looking back at his siblings.

"What's the matter?" I whispered softly. He finally agreed to tell us and we all sat at the couches, waiting for Chase to speak.

"Lately, I've been having dreams about Krane, like he's trying to talk to me through my dreams, warning us to watch out, he's prepared to come back way more dangerous than he already was." Chase told us, he looked frightened. We all I did, I only met him that one time and I could already tell he's bad news.