5.Uninvited guest

"Bree, I'm here, let's go!" I yelled through the Davenport house,

"Coming!"

We were gonna go to the Ocean Cafe to grab smoothies. Bree ran in, grabbing my arm, in a hurry to get out of the house.

"Why are you so rushed?" I pulled my arm back,

"My brothers, they won't stop annoying me, and if they see where we're going they will follow us" Oh, I love the guys but I understand what Bree is talking about, I grabbed her arm and pulled her after me just like she did moments ago.

"Don't just stand there! Let's go!" We ran out and arrived at our destination, The Ocean Cafe, we took a table outside and started talking,

"So, what's going on with you and Chase?" Bree asked not looking up from her menu, I quickly looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you guys....an item?" Bree smiled at me

"Wha...what?" I stuttered

"Ha! I knew it, you like him!" She exclaimed, pointing at my face, I rolled my eyes and put her hand back down.

"Bree..."

"Hey, coconut smoothie girl, what can I get you?" The same blonde boy from the other day rudely interrupted, his name was Erik according to his name tag.

"I don't want anything..." I shook my head.

"We have some terrific specials, all made right here" he continued to talk on completely ignoring me.

"....No.." but once again I got interrupted by Erik who can't seem to know how to take a hint.

"Do you have any idea how inadequate this makes me feel as a waiter? God he's annoying, can I slap him?

"Not my problem...go away" I replied rudely, I'm not gonna bother to continue to be nice to him.

"You know what? I was wrong about you, you're a watermelon juice kind of girl." Oh my god, that's it.

"I'll be right back" I gave him a fake smile , then seconds later rolling my eyes, I grabbed Bree's wrist and ran out of there as fast as I can, as you can tell, I am not going back there. 

"Omg! Sophia!" Bree screamed right in my ear, making me cringe, I think she popped one of my eardrums , how does Chase deal with her screaming? He has super hearing too, one of the cons of having super hearing, must be painful for him.

"What?!" I screamed back.

"That guy was so flirting with you and you rejected him!" She screamed out happily, wait... why was she happy about that?

"Why are you so happy about that?" I asked her confused.

"Because that means you have a thing for a Chase!" 

"You got that from me rejecting a guy?" I gave her a "really?" face.

"No, it means he was just really annoying and kept bothering me, so I ran out of there...literally."
 Bree gave me a "you've got to be kidding me" face.

"Really? You better be joking, I've noticed things between you two, you can't just tell me that you think nothing of Chase, you guys hug a lot and when you hug, you stay in his arms way longer than intended, you even called him cute right in front of him, and finally, when I was about to die, I heard your cries and Chase comforting you as if he was your boyfriend" Bree softly told me. Damn no backing out now, I looked at her knowing she was right, have I really not noticed this before? It was so obvious.