3. Returning faces

A/N-watch the video after you read this chapter, otherwise you won't understand what's happening.

I was laying down in my bedroom, while the Davenport siblings were checking out my mermaid belongings.

"Omg, you have a pool in your room!" Bree excitedly said.

"That's a replica of the moon pool back on mako island" I smiled sadly, remembering being banished from my pod. Bree noticed I was upset and went over to me and hugged me.

"Cannon ball!" Adam yelled running to the pool and jumped in with a big splash. I stood up quickly and ran over.

"Adam!" Bree ran over and pulled him out, Adam looked confused at his little sister.

"What? I can breathe underwater!" He exclaimed I looked over at him quickly and looked at him in suprise.

"How?" I said curiously, not believing my ears.

"Due to his enhanced lungs, he has that ability" Chase explained.

"Really? That's awesome! Now we can go swimming! I can go up to 200 mph!" Adam's eyes went wide, I swear they were about to pop out of his face.

"Hey what's this?" Leo curiously said, I looked over and saw him holding a bottle filled with a white powdery substance in it.

"No!" I yelled, but typical Leo opened the bottle and the substance started to vigorously pour out the bottle and formed a blizzard in my bedroom, pushing us all back in huge force, my back hit the rock wall, and I groaned in pain, mermaids may have powers but super strength wasn't one of them, unlike Adam. I looked up at Leo and glared at him while he smiled innocently as if he didn't do anything, he was laying on the floor holding his head, same with the other Davenport sibling.

"What was that?!" Chase exclaimed in the high pitch voice, he always does when something takes him by surprise.

"Woah! Can we do that again?" Adam screamed like a 5 year old. I ignored him and answered Chase's question.

"That was a potion I made, it's called "Blizzard in a bottle" we use potions to practice so we can learn how to do it with our own powers, I already learned how to do it, I should of though of getting rid of it, before Leo found it" I sent him another glare his way.

"Wait potions?" Bree said surprised, probably because stories from fantasies were true, well at least half of them are true.

"Yup"

"Is there such thing as a love potion?"

"Yup" I said once again that was enough to make Adam gasped suddenly interested in the topic. He then started babbling about using the potion on dogs and making all dogs love him.

"Wow, couldn't you think of something else more basic?" Leo sarcastically said referring to the "Blizzard in a bottle", I rolled my eyes at him in annoyance.

"Don't look at me! The mermaid council comes up with this stuff!" I defensively said, Leo looked like he was about to say something but the doorbell rang, interrupting him.

"Rude" He muttered under his breathe.

I waved my hands for the 4 bionic friends to move quickly out of the room. We went in the living room, while they took a seat on the couch, I went up to open the door mid way before I looked up to see... my 2 best friends from the pod.

"Sirena? Mimi?" I gasped in shock, quickly wrapping them in a hug.

"What are you doing here on land?" Shouldn't they be with pod? If you walk on land you get banished.