4. Discovery

A/N- lets take a moment and enjoy this adorable photo, it so cute :)

I stood there standing, speechless, no movement, he heard everything.

"I...I..." I stuttered shaking nervously, Mr. Davenport was staring at me, waiting for an explanation, not believing his ears.

"What are you?" He questioned me starting to approach me, hiding something behind his back, I eyed his hands, ready to take fight back if needed.

"Mr. Davenport......" Chase walked in front of me shielding me.

"You don't understand," Bree walked up to Mr. Davenport, trying to get him to calm down.

"I perfectly get it, she's a fish!" He yelled at me, I winced, I never liked it when people raised there voice at me.

"And we're bionic, I don't see the problem"  Adam pointed out to Davenport.

"But that's different!" 

"It's really not" Leo sassed.

"Why are you all taking this thing's side?" Ouch, that hurt.

"Excuse me?" I asked him, clearly offended, I pushed Chase away from me. He suddenly took his hands behind his back and was about throw a glass of water at me, I quickly used my telekensis and whipped the glass across the room, colliding with the wall, I never once moved my eyes away from Davenport, Davenport looked confused and shocked.

  The next few moments seemed to pass in slow motion, I saw a glowing ball impact with Davenport, and was thrown across the room.

"Mr. Davenport!" I heard Bree's blood grueling scream. I stood there eyes wide, running to his aid along with Bree. I looked up to see Krane, once again. I thought I fried his bionic infrastructure? Chase and Adam took their fighting stances, while Leo ran to us, obviously frightened of Krane.

"What are you doing here?" Chase demanded an answer from Krane.

"Yea, dude, you appear so much around here, it's starting to get old" Adam said annoyed, Krane rolled his eyes.

"Don't get so flattered, I'm here for her" He pointed at me, they all looked at me. Oh hell no.

"Not a chance" Chase replied. I heard Mr. Davenport groan, I looked down at him. 

"Bree, when I say so, you'll super speed us out of here" I whispered to her, she nodded her head.

"And Leo, go help Chase and Adam" He widened his eyes,

"Oh hell no, have you seem him?" I gave him a "really?" look ,he whined but agreed to the plan, Leo ran to Chase and Adam. Then Krane threw a ball of energy at me.

"Now!" I turned invisible to distract Krane and make him hit the sphere of energy in the wrong direction, I grabbed a hold of Davenport and Bree. I froze the floor underneath Krane making him fall backwards on his back when he stepped forward. Bree super speed us down to the lab. I put Davenport down. Bree and I were about to leave, we had to help the guys.

"Wait..." Mr. Davenport said grunting. I turned around along with Bree,

"You saved me.....thank you" Davenport said gratefully.

"No problem" I refused to make eye contact with Davenport after he said those things upstairs. I was about to put the lab on lock down, when Davenport spoke once again.

"Before you go to face Krane, you need to put your mission suit on," referring to Bree.

"You too", he looked at me, I looked at him confused,