Chapter 26

So wow. Hi! I'm not dead, I am still here. But woah. It has been WAY too long, and I can't even apologise enough to you guys for that.

My only excuse is college. I've had a had time with it all, and I sorta lost my drive a bit, but I pushed on through, and heres the next chapter.

Honestly, I feel so terrible for how long it's been since I last uploaded. I feel really, truely, terribly awful. I am so so so sorry! To every single one of you who's made it here, and hasn't given up on me, I am sooo grateful. THIS STORY WILL BE FINISHED. That is a promise! Please don't give up on me <3

Anyway, so here's the long awaited chapter. I hope the ending of it satisfys your wait for it ;) 

ENJOY

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 26

Emily’s P.O.V

The article hadn’t been very long, but it seemed to have done the trick. It went on to say how due to certain circumstances, the boys were travelling up to Newcastle about a month in advance. However, the recently revealed girl Emily Carter, believed to be close with Harry Styles, is known to be staying in London due to other commitments. However, she will be, along with Danielle Peazer and Eleanor Calder, be going to see the boys at some of their tour dates.

Obviously there was more detail to it, also including other One Direction news and updates, but that was the basic gist. And it seemed to be working. We had now been up in Newcastle for three weeks, and nothing had happened. I had been texting Keira constantly, but she continued to tell me that she didn’t have any news of my dad; she only knew that he wasn’t at the house.

The rehearsals for the boy’s first tour were going well. I had been to quite a lot of them, more for something different to do than anything. The boys were out pretty much every day, either doing promo or rehearsing or what not. On days of promo I had to stay at the hotel, no one wanting to take the risk of having me out in the open and being papped with the boys, giving my dad something to get his hooks into. But I enjoyed sneaking out when they were going for rehearsals. I would follow behind in a blacked out car, sneaking in through a back entrance, completely wrapped up in coats and scarves and hats, just in case. These guys didn’t take chances. To be honest, there was something quiet thrilling about the whole experience.

The first time had been a shock if I’m quite honest. Yeah, I knew the boys were huge pop sensations, but I never really realised quite how good they were. I had never really listened to their music beforehand, and up until two weeks ago I had never seen them perform.

I had taken my seat in one of the middle rows, settling down with my phone resting next to me. The boys were all up on the stage, just wearing loose t-shirts and jogging bottoms; comfy clothes for rehearsing in. They were standing on the stage, talking with members of the choreography and vocal teams, chatting about this and that, things I wasn’t really interested in listening to.

It was when the adults stepped of stage and stood back in the audience area, and the music began that I looked up. They were standing in a line, Niall then Louis, then Liam, then Harry, then Zayn. It was quite an upbeat intro, and I found myself tapping my foot along to the beat of the drum Josh was playing.

But when they started singing, I swear my eyes almost popped out my head. They all came in simultaneously, and I swear, the way their voices harmonised together…it was perfect. I had never heard anything like it. And they actually could sing! It sounds stupid, but a lot of pop stars were so auto-tuned, when it came to live performances they absolutely sucked. But not these boys. They sounded just how they did on the album.