Chapter 10

YAY FOR A QUICKER UPLOAD :D

okay, so I feel as though I need to apologise for my previous chapter. First off, the first part was meant to be in Harrys P.O.V, not Emilys WHOOPS! :p

ALSO the picture of Emily didn't work, so I'm HOPING that this one will? :)

And, as my friend kept so kindly pointing out to me, there was quite a few spelling and wording mistakes, SO I'M SORRY!

I hope I'm forgiven?

ANYWAYS, enjoyyyy :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's P.O.V 

“Harry?” I walked over to him, and he grinned back, holding his arms out for a hug. I gladly hugged him back, but I was still confused as to why he was here.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him as I pulled away.

“Well, I knew you were working late, and its dark, and I remember you saying you don’t like being on your own in the dark. So I figured that I should come walk you home!” A huge grin was spread right across his face. I felt my cheeks heat up. This is actually the nicest thing someone has ever done for me. I was about to tell him how wonderful that would be, when something in my mind suddenly clicked.

Walk me home? To my ‘apartment’. No way. Not gonna happen. He can’t see where I live. That would just be…beyond humiliating. He’d be sure to work out that something isn’t right if he saw the place I live at.

“Harry, as sweet as that is of you, it’s fine really! I’ll be fine!” I smiled reassuringly at him, praying with all my might that he wouldn’t insist.

“Emily, it’s no bother! I want to walk you home.” Damn.

“Please Harry. Its ages away.  You’d have to get the tube and everything! Honestly, I’ll be fine!” Please go Harry, please go.

Okay, I know I’m lying to myself. I really want him to come with me. I don’t want to get the tube and go home, on my own, in the dark. But on the other hand, I really don’t want him to see my flat. That’s just, unthinkable.

However, Harry had other ideas. Before I could even protest, he grabbed my arm and began to drag me down the street, ignoring my cries of protest.

“Em, I’m taking you home and that is final. Now stop whining.” Urgh. He isn’t going to give up. Grudgingly, I stopped struggling, and settled to walk beside him towards the tube station.

As we walked, we talked about everything and anything. We laughed at a group of drunk teenagers we passed, and then had to run away quickly when they realised they were laughing at us. I have to admit, they were pretty funny, stumbling along the pavement, clinging onto each other and shouting out random, abusive phrases.

However, not so funny when they start shouting those abusive phrases at you.

“Shit!” Harry muttered, grabbing my hand and running down the street, pulling me in tow. We were both laughing uncontrollably as we ran, navigating our way to the station. We reached it, and leapt down the steps, taking them two at a time.

As we reached the bottom of the steps, we both collapsed in fits of laughter, leaning against the wall for support, clutching at our stomachs.

“Oh….my god….Did…. you see….their faces?” I gasped between my laughter. My sides were really beginning to ache now, but I just couldn’t stop.