Chapter 11

HEY. 

okay, i am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO sorry for how long it has taken me to upload this. I have just been like, seriously busy with revision and horses and weddings and more revision etc etc. SO IM SORRY.

BUT ITS HERE NOW! :D

and i know the picture at the side isnt really related, BUT HOW FRICKIN HOT ARE THEY? OMG AUSTRALIA I LOVE YOU FOR GIVING US THESE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES. AMEN.

anyways, enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emilys P.O.V

I straightened up, rising up on my toes and stretching my arms up above me. I let out a groan as my body stretched out. It had been a long day, and I couldn’t wait to get home and have a lie down. I looked at my watch, and saw that it was 7:00pm. Time to pack up. I picked up the cleaning things I had just been wiping the table down with, and made my way to the staff area. I tidied everything away, and grabbed my cardigan and handbag off the hook.

Jen was working late tonight, so I called a quick goodbye to her, before exiting out the door, pulling my cardigan tighter around me. 

I don’t know what I was expecting, but I was a bit disappointed to see that Harry wasn’t outside waiting for me again. It’s silly though. As if he would. I bet he never wants to do that again, after seeing where I live last night. Letting out a sigh, I made my way up the path, making my way back home.

The lock clicked, and the door to my apartment swung open. I shut the door behind me and flung my bag onto the sofa, before collapsing in a heap onto my bed. Man that felt good. I kicked my shoes off and brought my feet up towards me, so I could rub them with my hands. I had been on my feet all day, and they were absolutely killing!

I must have lay there for about half an hour, just resting, enjoying the feel of my bed for once. I let my body sink down into the mattress, and rested my eyes, just thinking about nothing. That’s what I wanted. A nothing evening. One where I could just forget about everything, and have some ‘me’ time. 

I got up off of the bed, pulling off my uniform and folding it away in my drawers. I then found my sweats and t-shirt, pulling them on, before securing my hair in a messy ponytail. I slipped my feet into my slippers, and padded over to the counter. After putting the kettle on to boil, I reached up into the cupboard, grabbing the box of teabags. I set the box down, and was just about to bend down to get a cup, when a piece of paper caught my eye. When did I put that there?

Then it clicked. I left a note for Harry. He must have chucked it there in his rush to get out.  I went to screw the small piece of paper up, when I noticed the writing on it. That’s not my writing.

Emily, come over as soon as you read this. Bring some clothes and whatever crap it is that girls have. I will explain everything to you when you get here! J

Harry xxx

I frowned as I read the note. Go over with clothes? Maybe he’s planned another sleepover. Well, I’m getting some more sleep this time if he has. I still haven’t recovered from the last one!

Sighing, I reached underneath the bed and pulled out a bag, grabbing some random clothes and stuffing them in, along with my toiletries. After pulling on a hoody, I grabbed my bag and keys, before leaving my apartment, and walking out onto the street.

So much for having a ‘me’ evening. Oh well, I know I will have fun with Harry and Lou. And the others if they are there. Scrap that. I’m very excited! I love these boys. I’ve known them for what, two days, and I already feel as though we have been besties for life!