Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Emily’s P.O.V

“Emily! Em, come on wake up!” It felt as though an earthquake was going on in my bed. I rolled over and pulled the pillow up over my head.

“Urgh, make it stop..” I groaned, squeezing my eyes tight. I felt pressure pull at the pillow, and gripped onto it even tighter.

“Emily, come on, don’t be difficult.” What is wrong with this person? Why can’t they just let me sleep? The pressure released, and suddenly the voice was right beside me. “Sweetie, you have to get up.” I reluctantly opened my eyes, and met those beautiful green eyes and that dazzling smile that made my heart melt.

I was all prepared to put up and fight, but as soon as I met that gaze, I felt all control slip from my body. I smiled back at him, and slowly pulled the pillow off from on top of me.

“Morning Haz.” I sighed. He smiled at me, and pulled some of the loose hair out of my face.

“About time!” He smirked. Oh yeah, I’m meant to be mad at him.

“Yeah, what’s with the wake up?” I frowned, pulling my duvet tighter around me.

Harry noticed this, and his smirk grew even wider. “Don’t get too comfy! We’re going out.”

“Where?”

“We have a radio interview!” He told me, straightening up and heading over to the door. “So get up. We’re leaving in about an hour!” He then exited and closed the door behind him.

Urgh. Why do I even need to go? Stupid pop stars waking me up. I pushed my cover off and got out of bed. After trying to tame my hair, I padded out my room into the living room, where I saw Harry and Louis leaning over something on the bar.

“What you looking at?” I asked, running a hand through my hair. Both their heads shot up, and they straightened up, trying to hide whatever it was from me.

“Nothing!” They both said, too quickly for my liking.

“What are you hiding?” I said, sauntering over, as Harry backed away, holding something behind his back.

“Come, on Harry. It’s obvious you’re hiding something from me. Just show me!” I said, reaching him and trying to grab at whatever was behind him. Harry frantically shook his head, backing further away from me, until his back was pressed up against the counter.

“Harry, just give it to her. She’s gonna have to find out eventually.” Louis said from behind me. My head whipped between the two of them; Harry’s guilty face, and Louis’…. Well, Louis’ face wasn’t really showing any emotion.

My gaze settled on Harry, and I narrowed my eyes at him. “Show me.”

His arm slowly came out from behind his back, and he handed me over the magazine that he had been holding. I snatched it from him before he could change his mind, and my eyes lowered onto the front page.

A small gasp escaped my lips. Oh no.

The main picture on the front was a picture of me, seeming to be looking straight at the camera. I thought back to when it could have been, and it suddenly clicked. When I was getting the trolley! That pap must have taken a shot when I noticed him, and I just didn’t hear it over the rain.

In the photo, my hood was pulled up over my head, and was stained with rain. A few strands of hair were stuck to the sides of my face from the water, and drips were running down my skin. My sunglasses did well at covering most of my face, and my lips were slightly parted, giving a slight surprised look.