Chapter 7

A/N - okay so this chapter is really short but I kind of realized as I was writing that it makes more sense in the story for this part to be its own chapter... hope thats okay x

---------------------------------------------

Olivia’s POV

I lay down on the bench and closed my eyes, letting the sun warm my skin. I focused on listening to my breathing when I heard heavy footsteps. I opened my eyes to see a flash of blonde hair and then rough hands grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall of the building. When the world stopped spinning, I squinted at the person standing in front of me.

“Alex,” I choked.

He grinned as he saw the fear in my face, “Miss me?”

I shook my head and his eyes flashed in anger. He stepped forward and put his hands on either side of me, pinning me to the wall.

“You little bitch,” he growled. “You have no idea what your lies did to me. I almost went to jail because of them. And now it’s your turn to suffer.”

I flinched away from him and he laughed humourlessly.

“What do you want,” I said, tears rolling down my cheeks.

He licked his lips, “I want you.”

“B-but I have a b-boyfriend,” I mumbled.

He cocked his head, “I can take care of him.”

My stomach lurched, “No! Please don’t hurt him I’ll do anything.”

“There she is,” he said, stroking my cheek. “This is just too easy Liv. So here’s what you’re going to do for me…”

-

Brad’s POV

 I was frozen in place. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t speak. I wanted to run and grab Liv out of Alex’s grasp but my feet wouldn’t move. All I could do was watch in horror as Alex ran his hands along her waist and whispered things in her ear. I could see that she was living her hell but I couldn’t do anything to help her. A few minutes later, Alex stepped back and Liv hesitantly walked towards us. She stopped a few meters from us.

I stepped forward, “Liv-”

“Don’t!” She cried and I froze in place.

She was shaking and there were obvious tear marks on her cheeks. “Liv, please,” I begged.

“You don’t understand,” She said brokenly. “I can’t see you anymore. Any of you. Maggie, thank you for everything I love you. Good luck on your album boys. And Brad,” she swallowed hard as more tears streamed down her face. “I’m sorry,” she whispered and then walked slowly back to Alex.

I tried to call out to her but my throat was closed up. Tears stung my eyes as I watched Alex snake his arm around Liv’s waist. She flinched and I could tell she hated him but she still allowed herself to be guided to his car. Once she was in the car, Alex turned to us and smirked. As I watched the car drive down the street, taking Liv away from me, all I could think of was why. Why, why, why.

---------------

A/N - please vote for this and comment and give me feedback!! Also you can tweet me @vamps_TO