Chapter 7: Human Servant

Alright new person view! His name is Chalka. Alright to the story!

I was up in Bill's office. It was a nice and large house with many doors that could lead to anywhere in minds. Bill was a very powerful demon but of course everyone has their weakness. Then the double doors of his office open up and Bill Cipher came in and they close after he came in. He was one of the rare demons. He's a Minddergo. He floated in, "Well Chalka it's good of you to come." Bill said. I didn't know if he was smiling or not because he didn't have a mouth. "Uh, thank you for letting me come." I said shyly. You don't think a Tralker demon will got to a very powerful demon for something.

"So I heard that you are looking into humans from the Tri Universe." Bill continue as he came up to me. "Yes, I heard you know how to work the Involvement Trance. Which only works on humans. I want to know how it's like. The book doesn't say much about it." I said kind of quickly and excitedly. Then I took a deep breath, "Sorry Bill. I-I'm just very excited. I've been trying to figure out the spell and humans. I just to work up with it comes to humans. I'm very interested in them."

Bill laugh, "Oh don't worry. It is an exciting thing." Then there was a knock on the door. I turn and could see a bone worker poke their head in, "He's here." "Alright, bring him in." Bill order. Then the bone worker open both doors. A Frankle was there, wearing scrubs and was rolling in a stretcher were I saw a young human boy was strap to the stretcher. The Frankle rolled in the stretcher, "Thank you Jojay." Bill said. Then Bill snaps his fingers and the straps unfasten themselves from the human boy. Jojay left and the bone worker close the doors.

I watch excitedly as the boy moved. It was so fascinated how humans move. They don't need something to do if for them and they don't float or slither or teleport. Nothing.

The boy was interesting to look at. The boy was also wearing scrubs and white shoes. He had brown hair, and only at the top of his head, and he had two arms, two legs, 5 fingers and toes on each hand and foot, two ears, two eyes...everything! I was getting very excited and jumpy.

The boy crosses his arms across his chest. Then Bill went over him, "Chalka meet Dipper. Dipper meet Chalka. I like to call Dipper Pine Tree. That is more as his proper name." Then Bill raps his arm around Dipper, "I'm not much a boaster but...Pine Tree here is quite amazing and I'm quite proud of him and what he can do. I've taught him well." Dipper seems to look away. "D-Does the trance work on him?" I stuttered the question. Man, why do I have to be so excited about this. It's embarrassing.

Bill gave a laugh, "Of course! That makes me so proud of him!" Then Bill removes his arm and came up to Dipper and his eye glow. Then I watch as Dipper drops his arms and pull them to his side, he stood up completely straighter with his feet together, chin up, and his face blank and firm.

I was at the edge of my seat...even though I wasn't sitting down but the thought counts. "oooo! Can I?" I ask. Bill sat on his desk, "Be my guess." I then slither toward the boy. He didn't move at all. I was bubbling inside as I got closer. I've never seen a human so close and a human who is under the Involvement Trance. I slither around him. Then I notice that his eyes where completely white and had a small hit of glowing in them. I poke his shoulder. He didn't' move but I sure did. I just touch a human!! Then I clap my slug tentacles in front of his face, to see if he move or blinks. He didn't move or blink.

"Amazing! How long can you hold him in the trance?" I ask.

"I can hold him as long as I can. I can't hold him forever. Like you can't keep an animal in a cage for ever. There is a limit to everything. I could hold him for about three hours then I start to feel the effects of holding him too long. It starts to weaken the both of us. It doesn't end well. It is a very tricky spell." Bill explain, "Luckily I had him for four years so I know how to work it and him. I practice with him everyday. When you start this up the connection is weak so they could only do so much. Like the first step is mimic." Then Bill raise his arms up and Dipper did the same. "That is lesson one." Then Bill drop his hands and Dipper did the same and put them back to his side. "Then it is mind control, I say something in my mind and Pine Tree does it. The more you practice with the human the more servant they become and more powerful. The connection helps a lot. It makes you and the human almost like the same person."