Chapter 21: The Plan

Hey thank you for the 300+ views! You are amazing! I am really hoping that you are liking the story. Again thank you for the views, and the comments and votes. You are just supper amazing!!!!! This is in Grunkle Stan POV. Again I'm sorry for another short chapter.

"Ford we got to do something with Mabel." I spoke out, "She's been gone for almost two days and I'm getting worried. Mabel just disappeared. I know she left because she is searching for Dipper but she just left and there is no word from her! I don't even think this town had seen here for about two days. Ford something wrong here is going on here." Mabel left one day and nobody heard or seen her since. I was getting worried.

"Ford maybe we should have help." I said. Ford places his hand on my shoulder, "Look Stanley maybe she could handle this on her own." Then the phone rang and I grab it. "Hello?"

"This is Mr. Northwest. I was wondering when your great niece and going to get her things out of my house!"

"What? Mabel's things are at your house?"

"Why do you think I'm calling? Now tell her to give me back my daughter!"

"Mr. Northwest, what do you mean about your daughter?"

"Well she is gone! She's been gone for the almost two days! Her things are here so I know that she is hanging around with your great niece."

This isn't good. "Mr. Northwest I'll...I'll call you latter."

"But what about..."

I hang up. "Ford, Pacifica is gone and Mabel's things are in her house also. Mabel went to Pacifica now they are both gone!" I then quickly started to call Candy and Grenda to see if Mabel went to them.

I did a few phone calls and found out that Candy and Grenda wasn't in Gravity Falls.

"Alright something is up. Mabel and Pacifica are gone. I'm afraid they might have found something and now that they are in trouble." I declare. "Alright, I am thinking about that now." Ford said. Then he got up, "There is a tracer spell that I could use."

"A tracer spells? Couldn't you use that for Dipper so this whole though wouldn't have happen?!" I snap. "Don't you think I've already tried that?" Ford reply. "Once Dipper disappeared I went and tried the spell but it wouldn't work. So I knew he wasn't on this earth cause the spell didn't work...so I started...I started to build up the portal again. I rebuild the portal but the portal didn't go as far as Dipper was. So for the past four years I've been making something."

Then Ford headed to his basement work shop. We went down the elevator and he continues, "I've been making a travel ball where it will take you to where you need to go as far. It took me too long to make them but this time we need them right now. I don't know how well they work. I haven't time to test them. Well I guess it is never too late to test them."

Then we made it to his study. Then he went up to this cabinet and opens it. There were at least 20 small balls that had this mist of glowing power of pink, purple, blue, black, and yellow. "Wow? Who've been working on these?" I cried out. "Yes but I haven't have the time to test them." Ford reply.

"So what is your plan?" I ask.

"Well if Mabel and Pacifica are gone...they must have found something on Dipper and now not even on this earth. I'm not sure how but they must of done it or they would call or say something. I know Mabel would." Ford reply, "So I'll do the trace spell on Mabel this time and use the portal transfer then we go through. We will only have a few minutes to grab Mabel and Pacifica and go."

Then Ford thought for a moment, then he open a door and pull out these two where guns, "What are those?" I ask. "These are all stun guns. It stuns everything, humans, demons and whatever is out there. This will be the first and only time they could feel pain...not counting when they take over someone." Ford handed me the gun, "Are you sure this will work? What do you think we will meet on the other side?" Ford shrugs, "I have no idea that is why we needed the guns. They have 100 runs. I haven't used them so there are 100 rounds on both."

I was a bit uncomfortable about this but if it brings back Mabel and possibility Dipper then I'm glad to go to a different world or something like that.

Ford went to his computer. "I need something of Mabel? Got anything?" I thought for a moment, "Oh!" Then I pulled out my keys and pulled out a unicorn key chain. It was Mabel's and she left it when she left and I kept it close. "Here." I reply handing him the key chain. "Great!" Then Ford grabs a ball and brought everything to his desk. He pulled out a tube and a dropper. He filled up the dropper and place one drop on each thing. Both the ball and key chain started to glow.

Then Ford shook the ball, "Ready?" I gave a nod. "Alright shoot anything that could be harm. Remember grab Mabel and Pacifica and who else might be there like Dipper we go back to the portal. Or we will be trap in that world forever...unless we find a way but this is just safer and better." I nod, "I got my gun and I'm ready to get Mabel back."

Ford nod then he threw the ball and a portal form once it touch the ground. I took a deep breath and we both jump through the portal.