Chapter 13: Little Roommate

Hey! So this is going to be in Gideon's POV. Alright. So let's do this! :)

I was shove into my room. It wasn't the first time. For me, I've been in a prison before but the rules here are very different but yet the same. It's hard to explain. The door close behind me and locks. There was already two roommates in the room.

"Name's Gideon." I reply. They were weird creatures alright. One was small and he looks like an ant that have spider pinchers, I'm guessing it's mouth, and there were many eyes like a spider. The other one tall and skinny. He looks like a pray mantis...I think that is what he is.

They slowly backed away from me. "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you."

"That's what the other human said." The ant thing reply.

"Dipper? He's in this room?" I didn't know if that is a good or bad thing that I'm sharing a room with my arch-nemesis. I could have fun with this.

The ant thing nod.

"Hey don't worry about him. He was just trying to protect his sister. You know family." I reply. They both look at each other, "Sister?" The ant thing ask. "Do you think she is the one that Dip drew?" The pray mantis shrugs. "Drawings? Where are those?" I ask. The ant thing pointed at the bottom bunk on my left, "There is a drawer on the side." I went up to the bed. It was a weird bed. There was no blanket or pillow. It was just a plant. I touch a small blue button the side and a drawer opened. I look inside.

"Whoa." I muttered. There were many pictures and they were good, I do got to admit that. They were drawing of Mabel. I didn't know that Dipper could draw. I could see that he put so much time and effort into these pictures.

"At first we thought he had a girlfriend and that was her. He will draw day when he gets paper and pencil. He worked really hard to get paper and a pencil. Like cleaning and charming up of the guards. He did everything to get the materials." The ant man reply. Then ant man slowly went up to me, "Are you sure you  aren't going to hurt us?"

"Of course no. Unless you attack me then I'll hurt you." I reply. The ant man nodded, "We wont' attack. My name is Chim and this is Dan." I nod my head, "It is nice to meet you both."

"I like you better then our old roommate." Chim said.

"Dipper?"

"No, his name is Pojor. A rude creature from the Bela Universe. He would pick on the three of us. He was just plain rude. Then he got harvest and he was gone and then you! I'm glad that you are a nice one. I don't want to be slammed again."

"How's Dipper like?" I was just wondering. Chim shrug, "He is a very quite male. Likes to be by himself. It seems that he hit himself all the time, not physically of course but mentally. I wouldn't blame him. Me and Dan made up a story about him...we didn't know if it's true but we just made it up. Dip was in love with this girl but then his demon took him away from his love so the demon could have her. Dip is now trap here and he lost his love. He is a quite one because his heart is so broken from losing his love. That was the worse punishment that a demon could give. We were thinking about having him rebel and to kill the demon and it ends that he comes back to his love and they live happily. It was a good story...until...well now that we know that his the female in the drawings was his sister."

"Do you know who is his demon?" I ask. They both look at each other then Chim reply, "I'm not sure what the name is or what the branding looks like. He doesn't talk about it or take off his shirt. There is only a few people that know what his branding is. There was a fight that he was in I think it was about a year ago, and during the fight his shirt was tore off. Some saw but we didn't. We weren't there."