Chapter 19: Two New Servants

Hey! Thanks for the views and comments and votes. This is in Mable POV. :) Let's go! :)

I close my eyes, just waiting for the worse. Chalka snap. "Attention!" Then he snaps his figures. I open my eyes. I had full control over myself. "Why isn't this working? I did the spell right!" Then Chalka looked at the book. I looked at Pacifica and Gideon. They were none responsive and their eyes glow white. They were like Dipper.

"What did you do to them?" I demanded. "They are under my control like Dipper with Bill." Chalka reply. Then he got close up to me, "How come you aren't under my control?" Then Chalka repeated the spell and nothing happened. Chalka threw the book down to the ground. "You are supposed to be the main jewel!"

Then Chalka rub his forehead and mumbling something.

"Where are you taking us? What are you planning to do with us?" I demanded. Then Chalka snap his fingers and two robot arms came down and planted something on their temples. "What are those?" I demanded.

"Would you just shut up!" Chalka snap. "I want to know what is going on! And no I will no shut up you butt face!" I snap back. Chalka pretended to strangle me. "Fine, I'm using all three of you...or what I was planning, will storm Bill's house and take him down. At first I was just planning that you three mange to break Dipper out so I could kill him during is free will state. Since he won't use his knowledge to kill during his free will. Then I could have stop Bill easier without his assassin by his side."

"You just wanted to kill Dipper." I snap, "Well looks like your plans are ruin!"

"Not quite. Sure I had to desperately change them. Once Dipper killed that other prisoner news gone out and Dipper told Bill about me. So now Bill knows that I'm up to something and he starts up his plan. Well luckily I've been planning. When I went to Bill's house to watch Dipper. I touch him and I manage to gather all of his knowledge from his lessons and planted them into teachers. That is what the small little things on your friends' temples. All of Dipper's knowledge is all going into their head. Of course I can't gather the connection but the knowledge will do. I'm not going to waste four years teaching while Bill is going to take over. No."

Then Chalka sigh, "Right now Bill must have grab the Harvest Stone...that is where the power of other are. It will strengthen Bill and that will strengthen Dipper. They are too strongly connected that I really needed to kill Dipper. Well right now we are going to storm his place and end both Dipper and Bill. Then I could take the stone and take over."

"It won't work. Dipper and Bill will stop you!" I snap. I really didn't know who was the real bad guy right now Bill or Chalka. Would I want Bill or Chalka to rule over everything? Well at this point I'm going for Bill and Dipper. There is a chance that they will fail and everything will be solved. Chalka was full of angry, "Now shut up!"

I stuck out my tough, "Butt face!" Then he cuffed me across the face, "I said shut up!"

I stayed quite. I don't know what to do. We are going to storm into Bill's place. Dipper will attack us while Gideon and Pacifica will attack them. Either way a demon will win and will take over everything. I lost.

Soos was right, I did bring up my hopes so high and they were crush. I brought us all too deep. Dipper is now a slave assassin and isn't my true brother any more, Pacifica and Gideon are now slaves, I'm doom, and now the whole world is doom. What have I done?

We travel for a bit and Chalka was still tense and muttering to himself and pacing. Then we made it. Chalka grab me and tied my hands behind my back. "Alright you two take down the guards and make way for us but don't enter the office I want to have a talk with Bill before we attack." Chalka ordered. Gideon and Pacifica nod and they charge outside.

"You won't get away with tricking us." I muttered. "I already have!" Chalka muttered. Then he shoves me ahead.

I saw dead gaurds as we walk through the house. I couldn't believe that Chalka is making them kill creatures.

We march through the house. Then we walk up to this huge door. Chalka shove it open with a bang and shove me in. "Chalka!" Bill hiss.

I saw that we were in a huge office. Both Bill and Dipper were by the desk. Bill was floating by the desk while Dipper was sitting on the desk. Dipper was still in his shrubs and still cover with blood. Dipper got off the desk, "Mabel!" He lean toward me but Bill stretch out his hand and stop Dipper. Dipper was back...for now.

"Bill Cipher." Chalka sneer. "I knew you were up to something." Bill reply. He was calm. "What you think I just came and watch Dipper just for fun? I wanted to see what years of training could do. "Chalk reply. "I got two assassins myself." Then Gideon and Pacifica walked in. Dipper was in shock but had his face firm.

"Let me guess you wanted three but the spell didn't work on Shooting Star, did it?" Bill tempted. "Yes and how could that be? Chalka demanded. Bill laugh, "Because I have Pine Tree!"

"Bill..." Dipper started, "Quite!" Bill hiss. Then he clears his throat, "You see Chalka it's a quite nice story. Four years ago I needed a helper. I came to Gravity Falls and I found one, Shooting Star." "What?" I gasp, "Me?"

Bill laugh, "Of course! I needed a helper that could lead me to a successful way of ruling. You Shooting Star could lead me into the kingdom easily since you a female and they don't esapect a female to do any harm really...esipellay a human female."

"Bill please don't" Dipper started. "Quite you!" Bill hiss. Then Bill continue, "Well that night when I made my move I had you in my hands and you were mine but then Pine Tree came. He begged me not to take you...he even got down to his knees and beg to take him instead of you. I of course thought about it. An easy way to get in or a powerful way to get in. I knew I could train you but you won't be the same as Pine Tree for the trance works differently on females. So I took him. But of course there was a small deal with it. With the trance only one demon can control the family. I have Pine Tree so Shooting Star is mine. But I made a deal with Pine Tree that I can't take Shooting Star. She is trance free and can never be under the trance."

"Dipper?" I ask, "Is that true?"

Dipper looked down, "I didn't want him to take you Mabel. I want you to be safe! So made the deal that you will be safe and...and that you won't remember what happened that night."

"What!" I cried out, "But Dipper I could have helped you!"

"No you couldn't Mabel! I had Bill took that night away from you so when you woke up...I guess you will just move on with your life while I'm here. I didn't want you to come so this wouldn't happen. I just want to keep you safe."

"Well look how that turned out!" Chalka snap. "No thanks to your deal I can't use her! Then I guess there is no point in her any more." Then Chalka brought out his slimy arm up to my throat. "NO!" Dipper snap then Dipper grab a pen from Bill's desk and threw it at Chalka's hand. It went right through. Chalka screamed out in pain and I tried to run forward but Pacifica tackled me. Then Chalka ordered, "Kill them!"