Chapter 15: New Orders

New POV! It is Dipper! Mahawah!

I was strap to the stretcher. Then put into a transporter then I was taken into Bill's house. Then was rolled into his office. I usually go to Bill's house everyday but today was really early today. This never happen this early. Of course from going to the prison to Bill's house, which is in a different universe, does take some time but still it was still very early. Luckily I was use to travel to different universes so I don't get sick. To me this trip seem rush this time. This makes me a bit worried.

I was rolled into Bill's office and Bill snap his fingers and the straps came undone. I got off the stretcher and the door closes. It was just me and Bill. Bill was pacing in the air and mumbling to himself. I felt awkward about this. I wanted to know why he needed me so quickly and early...even though deep down I knew what it was but I didn't want to ask. I knew it was coming.

"Bill?" I questioned in a small voice.

"This is a mess!" He spoke loudly. I jumped. I didn't know if he was talking to himself or me. "First I have MoRan chewing me out for his property's death...now I have the paper work to fill out...ah I could just have Bonny do it. But what to do with Ran...Ran is a mess...well it's his fault for not harvesting him sooner and with him not being harvest he went on a rampage. Yep it's all Ran's fault. blaming it on him."

Then he faces me, "See Pine Tree I knew those teaching will help you. Even though you refuse to use them in your own free will, but this time you did it on your own free will! I'm proud of that." Then he rap his arm around me, "Now Pine Tree I want to know. What made you tick enough to kill."

"I don't want to talk about it." I reply.

"Come on Pine Tree! Tell me the details!"

"Nothing. It was nothing." I lied.

"Come on, I'm giving you a choice here. Tell me freely and less time we can waste."

I bit my lip. I really don't want to say that Mabel was the trouble. It was a strange day for me yesterday. It started out normal then when we got outside I heard cries for help, it sounded so familiar. Then the crowd started to cheer. I knew that cheer. It means a female was in danger. I hated it when they do that. I was about to just walk away but the voice was so familiar so I just went over there, thinking it was just a mocker. But it wasn't. I wasn't going to let Locka touch my sister. I let my instincts kicked in. Bill was right. With these 'teachings' my mind remember the moves of self-defense and to kill and the same with my body. I never wanted to kill him. I never wanted to kill anyone but I watch as Bill makes me kill creatures. And yesterday...I killed someone freely...and I liked it. I regret that feeling and regret that I just killed someone freely. I swear that I would never kill someone freely. I won't let this monster that Bill made me get out.

I couldn't believe that Mabel, Pacifica, and Gideon where here because of Chalka.  I knew Chalka was up to something. All demons are always up to something.

"Something came up." I reply to Bill. "Gggoooo ooonnn." Bill poked. "Come on Pine Tree there is not a silly reason to kill someone Pine Tree. Trust me I know."

"I-I told him to back off and he wouldn't back off." I started. Bill rolls his eyes, "Stop procrastinating! One last time of free will!" I sigh. If I don't tell him on my own free will then he will do that trance on me and I will have no will to stop talking. He could ask me anything and he will order me to do something terrible as pay back for not telling him. That is how he is 'teaching' me to obey him in free will. He knows that I hate doing what he makes me do.

"Alright...Mabel was in the prison."

"Shooting Star?"

"The same with Gideon and Pacifica. They are here because of Chalka."

Bill remove his arm around my shoulders then started to pace around, "What did Chalka want?" Then he faces me, "Why were they there? I bet they told you." I shook my head, "I don't know. I didn't have time. I killed Locka because he was attacking Mabel! There! Happy?"

"So Locka attacked Mabel and you killed him for that? Very interesting." Bill sneer. "Well he was going to rape her! I wasn't going to let that happen! I will never kill someone again freely." I snap.

"Oh anger. Anger drives you. You always have anger. You seem more angrier then you usually are. Ha! They ask you questions I knew you seem a little stressed out when you came here."

I hate how much he knows me.

"yes they ask me questions but I didn't say anything, but they already know about you."

Bill thought for a moment, "This could work. Alright so they are here because of Chalka. Chalka is up to something." Then he face me, "Why did Chalka sent them?" "I don't know! I didn't have time to ask." I reply. "Well use that brain of yours kid. I taught you how to use your brain kid." Bill sneer. I did thought about it. What could they be here? Then it hit me, "I don't know. There could many different reasons!" I reply. "I don't believe you!" Bill snap, "I have enough staling! You lose your free will!" Oh no. Then I lost all senses of mind and body, I couldn't move. Great.

"Now tell me why Shooting Star and the other are here. Tell me what you think Pine Tree." Bill ordered. "I'm guessing they are most likely planning to break me out. To bring me back. It is the only reason I could think of." I reply even though I didn't say it. "What! Break you out!" Bill cried out. Then Bill pace around, "Chalka is making his move...what ever it is. There is too much things that he could do. He is a bloody demon! Fine you want to play Chalka..." Then he faces me, "I got some new orders for you Pine Tree...time to start my plan."