Chapter 10: Off to Prison at age 16

I woke up and Chalka was looking down at me with a worry face. Once I opened my eyes he smile, "Great you are awake! I thought the trip would have killed you! It's a hard trip for humans, to go billion of miles in just a few seconds. It takes a lot out of them." Everything was so foggy. I almost forgot who Chalka was. Then once I woke up everything quickly came back to me. I grumble and groan as I tried to sit up, " Oh no don't sit up! You need to lie down for a moment." Chalka said as he pushed me down with his slimy arms but I wasn't going to say no. "Wh-where are we?" I mumble. "Oh you and your friends are in a transporter...something like that. It is just a holding place for the moment. A transporter is on it's way to pick you three up."

Then I heard coughing near me but I didn't bother to look. "Be right back." Chalka said then he slithered away. I laid on the gold glass floor. It was strange. Everything in....wherever we are, it was so future like and just white and weird but cool at the same time.

Then after 15 minutes I manage to get up to my feet. I still felt a bit dizzy but much better. We were like in this weird and long hallway with the walls and floors being this white misty glass. There was no door or windows.

Gideon and Pacifica were now started to get to their own feet. "How can you creatures do this?" Gideon mumble. Chalka laugh, "We are demons! We can do almost anything. For the people that aren't demons, they can't do it without a transporter, ship, or something like that without killing themselves. I made sure you three didn't die. I too it nice and slowly." "Not slow enough!" Gideon snaps. Chalka folded his arms, "Well if I would have gone any slower then they would pull me over and we will all be caught! There's a speed limit you know!"

Gideon grumble something and Pacifica elbows him in the ribs, "Ow!" "Alright, the transporter is nearly here." Chalka said, Then he handed each of us a small stone. "You can communicate with each other or me with these. Just say the name of the person and they will answer. But you got to keep this hidden in your skin. If they find these out then they will take them and you will be punish. It is a very strict prison. Just say, Lomous Wrista, and it will dissolve to your skin. Say, Wrista Lommy, then it will come out with the all the spells and what not. Quickly say it before they get here!"

We all said the spell and I felt the stone just dissolve to my skin. It was weird then the rest of my arm was just burning like it was asleep. "Alright if you say Lomus Talka then the person's name then you can talk to who ever by just talking to yourself and they will hear and can reply the same way." Chalka explained more. "Alright with that going, I've already put a spell in the stones so the branding won't stick to you. Once you take the stone out then the branding will be gone. So again another reason to not remove the stone."

Then suddenly the wall just open up and three weird looking guards came in. "Here they are, I want them in storage!" Chalka demanded. "Alright come with us to do the paper work" Said the red and short looking one demanded. Then the three guards came up to us and grab us roughly. Then they slap these futuristic handcuffs on us in front of our bodies. Then they march us outside and I couldn't believe the sight. Billions of stars were covering the sky and most of them where really close. It seems that everything was floating in midair. Even we were walking on air. They march us to this truck with no wheels. It just float there.

They pulled out these weird scanners. "Female Human." The tall orange creature replies as he scans me. "Female Human also. " The red one reply, "Male Human," The robot looking one reply. Then the red one faces Chalka, "Where did you get three humans?" Chalka shrugs, "My own way. Now stop asking questions! The other people that transferred other creatures of mine didn't ask questions and they are alive. If you keep asking question you won't be able to ask any more questions!" Chalka gave a dark look. The red one nod, "Alright."

Then they shove us in the back of the truck. We sat on the benches that were back there. Then the truck started to move. "I hope this works." Gideon grumbles. "Oh I'm sure it will." I reply with a positive voice. I was trying to be positive me on this. I did have very high hopes for this plan, and the bonus is that Dipper will soon be back home with me and his family again. That is all I needed. Gideon rolls his eyes, "Mable I love you and all but sometimes your positive personality gets on my nerves." "Good." I smiled.

Gideon rolls his eyes then all of a sudden he got really serious, "Alright listen you two, when we get into the prison I want you to stick to me closely. I know how prison works. Prison is about the same around everywhere. I can fit in perfectly but you two are in deep trouble. In all prisons they don't care what happens inside...so there is no protection..and you two are beautiful girls and that prison is full of men. Trust me on this, I don't want you to get hurt and you can't defend yourselves. So stick with me and I'll make sure I'll try my hardest to keep you two safe. Got it?" I knew he was very serious with this. He wasn't trying to hit on us, he was warning us. I forgot that I'm a young girl and going to a prison full of creatures of who knows what. Trusting Gideon in prison is the best bet of me and Pacifica being safe. We both nod our heads.

We drove for a bit then we stop. "Ready?" Gideon ask and we all nod. "Alright then once  they do the branding, photos, have you change clothes and whatever they might do, come and find me as fast as you can." We both nod our heads. Then the door opened and we were escorted. We were already inside so I can't say what it looks like on the outside. They started to lead us to this door. I looked back and look at Chalka one last time. He nod is head, "Everything will work out. Stick to the plan." Then the door close shut.

I took a deep breath. They march as down this hallway. It was so white but it wasn't like the glass from before. I saw that there was guards in the hallway, watching us. They were dress in black and gold uniforms and had serious face. They took us to this room and took off the hand cuffs and line us up, "Stretch our your arms, make sure you can't touch each other, and spread out your legs a bit." One of the female guards order. We all did it. Then a red beam hit us and scan us. Within seconds three blue hospital scrubs came out of these drawers from the wall. They handed each of us our own and shove us out into different rooms.

I was in this small room with just a table and a female guard watching me, "Take everything off. Your clothes and anything that you have in your pockets or procession." I nod. Then I strip down and took out my earing and bracelets and set them on the table. Then I put on the hospital scrubs. They fit perfectly. Then the female creature came and patted me down.

"Alright the rules are simple. There is a schedule, do what schedule is and you'll just do fine. No weapons allowed, if you have a weapon then you will be punish severely but not enough to kill you. We don't want to deal with your demon or their demon and the paper. Just follow the schedule and just do what you are told and everything will work out." The guard says. "got it?" I no my head. Then she led me into another room.

They took my pictures, name, blood, age, type of creature I was, and this scan that I have no idea what it is for.  Then they lead me into this other room. There was a robot there. It was a dark room, with a table in the middle and only a small amount of light. Out of all the rooms I was in, they were all white, this time is it was black. "Please take off your shirt, undershirt, bra, extra skin, shielding, hard scales, spikes, or anything that touches your back." The robot beep. "Then lay on the table face down and relax." It was creepy but then I knew what this was. It was the branding room. Then a thought him me that had chills sent up my spin. Dipper went through this with no protection. It made my heart drop, could we get Dipper's brand off? I hope so.

I took a deep breath as I took off my shirt and bra and lay down on the table on my stomach. It was padded but it was still cold. Suddenly straps came up and strap me to the table. "Please bring the Chalka Giggle Symbol." The robot beep. Then the roof open and this huge machine came out. I started to panic so I close my eyes. I felt the heat get closer and closer. Then suddenly it touches my skin with hard pressure. I screamed in pain. It stayed on top of me for a minuet then finally lift up. Tears feel down my cheeks. It hurt even with the protection. I wonder what the pain is without the protection. Ouch! Then a cold spray hit my back. The burn slowly stops and within a few seconds it stops burning. Then eh straps release me and I got up. To my surprise I wasn't sore at all. Then I put my bra and shirt on. Then a guard came in and grab me by the arm and lead me out of the room. I was officially a 16 year old girl that is in space prison.