Chapter 9: Chalka's Deal

Hey! Thank you for the 100+ views! Thank you so much. It really means a lot to me. Also thanks for the votes and comments. You are amazing! So let's get back to the story.

I packed my bags. I back all my things. Luckily I really didn't unpack in the first place. As I was moving things something fell to the floor. I bent down a grab it. It was Dipper's hat. I looked at it and a small smile came across my face. I remember when I try to mess with Dipper, I will take his hat and he will over react. It was fun. The hat was nice and clean, I made sure it stays that way. I set Dipper's hat to the side and finish packing.

I made sure I packed everything. Then I open the door and went down stairs and snuck out. I didn't want either Grunkle Ford or Stan to try and stop me again. I put my bags in the back and Dipper's hat on the dashboard. Then I started to drive away, not looking back.

I drove up to Pacifica's house. "Thanks for letting me stay here, Pacifica." I said as I set my things on the bed I'll be sleeping at. "No problem." Then she notice Dipper's hat on the bed and she walked up to it, "Is that his hat?" she asks. I knew she knew that is but I think she just wanted to ask if she could touch it. "You could hold it you know." I reply with a small smile. Pacifica gave a small smile with either a laugh or a cry as she reaches for Dipper's hat. She held it in her hands and I could tell that she had tears in her eyes. I know that she misses Dipper a lot. Dipper changed her and her life, in a good way. She wasn't a rude, mean, spoil little rich girl anymore. Dipper changed her and I'm happy for her to change.

There was a knock on the door and Pacifica set the hat down on my bed, "Yes?" Then the door opened and Gideon came in, "Ladies, we got to go. Me found someone that could help us." We all left the room. I was the last one out. I took one last look at Dipper's hat, "Don't worry Bro Bro, we will get you back. I promise." Then I close the door. We all got into my car and drove up to Gideon's house.

We race to the basement. There was Me and this weird looking slug creature.

"Me is this the one?" Gideon ask.

Me nods, "Yes, he says that he knows where Dipper is."

The snake slug thing nods, "Yes I do." Then he bowed, "My name is Chalka. I'm from the She Universe on the planet Him. I'm a SlugHim and a demon....not a popular or very powerful one though but reaching up there hopefully." Chalk had no legs. it was like a large fat slug, like those slugs form the movie Epic. Well something close to it. His color was this brown cream color and his eyes where blue. He was very strange.

Then Chalka came up to us, "It is amazing how you humans are. Humans are my life. I study about you humans but never really got close. The Tri Universe is forbidden and that is where the humans are...that we know of. Of course this isn't my first time seeing a male human but a first time for females. Same but very quite different." Then Chalka got close of up to Pacifica and me. "You are like the males but different." I could tell that he was very excited about meeting us.

"Um-who was your first male human?" Pacifica ask. Chalka pretended to think, "Um a human boy name....Dipper." My heart jump, "Wait so you actually seen him! Do you talk to him? How?" I ask quickly. Chalka gave a sad nod, "I only saw him, I didn't talk to him or really meet him. It's hard to get to him. He's in a prison on the Bi Universe, quite far from here. It is a high tops prison and nobody gets out and nobody just gets in." Then he folds his slugs arms, "But I think I can get you in...for a small price...like a deal."

Great. A deal with a demon that I don't know. But he saw Dipper and knows where he is at. I'm going to get my brother back. "What kind of deal?" I ask. I got this...I dealt with Bill and he's a huge and powerful demon. Chalka is a weak demon and I bet he doesn't know how to make deals like Bill. "Well I haven't really thought about it...but I'll get you in the prison and help you get Dipper out and we can say you own me one." "Not going to do it." I reply. I know how that turns out.

Chalka gave a very small smile, "Alright so you know how to make deals. Alright....I'll help you if you give me one thing out of you three. Like a thing that you put on your arm or a toy or something like that. I want to brag to my friends that I meet humans and I got souvenirs." That doesn't sound bad I could lose something like that. "Alright deal but you aren't going to get anything until Dipper is safe with us and at home." I reply. Chalka nod, "Of course! I won't fail you!" Then Chalka stretch out his slug arm. I then grab it and shook it.

His hand was so slimy it gave me the creeps. I pulled my arm out, "Tee! I just touch and human and just made a deal with a human! I might just faint!" Chalka giggled. What a creep. I don't know who is worse, Gideon or Chalka? "Alright so how are we going to get Dipper back?" I ask as I wipe my hand on my pants.

Chalka put his hands together, "Well all three of you are coming because I need something out of all three of you. I hope that is right. It would be better if all three of you come so the area to search in will be smaller. The prison is very big." I knew I was coming and I knew Gideon is coming because of his deal, and I think Pacifica might be coming. "I'm coming." Pacifica said strongly. "And Gideon is coming because it is part of his deal." I look at Gideon who started to grumble be we all just ignored him. Chalka clap his slug hands, "Great! Now for the prison they brand you on the back. The branding is painful and it doesn't come off. No matter what. Luckily for me I know a protection spell so when they do brand you it won't stick one. With the spell remove then the branding will be remove. So no harm done."

Branding? Really they brand people? Then what about Dipper? Could he remove his branding or is he stuck with it. "So you three will be mine...so there is someone that you can claim to be the property of. So they don't think it is a break out. I' going to give you a stone commination that will dissolve into your skin so they can't take it away. That stone in you skin we can commutate and it will have the protection spell on it. Alright when you are in there, give me a call once you find Dipper and I will come back and take you out. It will be a bit harder with Dipper because he isn't my property but I will find a way. Don't worry about it. Any Questions?"

Pacifica raise her hand, "Are you sure this is going to work?" Chalka laugh, "Of course it will! Now we are going now...you can't pack anything so it doesn't matter  to ask the question about packing. So are you ready?" I look at Pacifica and she nods her head strongly but a bit shyly. I then look over at Gideon. "I can't believe I'm doing this...but if it is for the King Stone and for you my love. Then yes I'm ready." I then look at Chalka, "Alright we are ready." "Great! Now hold on to your bodies" Then suddenly the world started to spin faster and faster and then there was a spark of light and everything went black.