Author's Note-

"Takashi! Over here!" Both Mariska and Mori Senpai looked over and smiled in unison as they took note of Honey Senpai, who was bounding happily towards them. However, Mori noticed something out of the corner of his eye and froze as his smile disappeared. Mariska was the first to notice.

"Mori..." Without warning, he turned towards her and, pulling her close to him, jerked her from the spot where she stood. The sound of something shattering echoed through the courtyard as he grunted and dropped to his hands and knees, still clutching her close to him. Tamaki and the others rushed over as he eased Mariska to the ground and attempted to stand up.

"Mori Senpai...?" Tamaki came over and brushed off his friend's back. "What was that?" Haruhi pointed to something on the ground.

"It looks like someone threw a flower pot down at them..." Honey Senpai rushed over to Mori.

"Takashi, are you okay? Did it hit you?" For Honey's sake, as well as Mariska's, Mori stood and extended a hand to help her up.

"I'm fine..." Both of the Hitachiin twins spoke, taking turns with each sentence.

"Why would anyone want to hurt Mori and Mariska...? It just doesn't make sense..." Kyoyo Senpai pushed his glasses in place as he spoke.

"I'm afraid Mori Senpai has been targeted because of his engagement to Mariska..."

__________________________________________

Mariska Onikan is the only daughter of the Onikan family. Her family owns the biggest import/export business in all of Japan. However, life isn't all fun and games. With her family's increasing popularity, more and more families are lining up their most eligible sons to be her husband. That is until she is engaged to Morinozuka Takashi...

Morinozuka Takashi is the quiet type who is more than happy with the life he has. However, when he finds himself engaged to Mariska Onikan, he finds himself caught in a web of trouble. Now, several people have come to hate him and will do anything to break his engagement with Mariska. But, he still has the Host Club to help him through.