chapter 2

Ari's POV

Most of the teachers weren't mean or sly on the first day but I already know which teacher I'm going to have problems with later on in the school year,and oh boy it was going to be a long school year. When it was time for lunch I sat next to ivory and talked."I swear the next time a fucking teacher tells me to shut up and listen for once, I'm gonna make them shit their teeth through their ass."ivory said. "Do you always have to start trouble on the first day ivory??." I said. "Its not my fault teachers come out with rude ass fuckin comments thinking that their all that like bitch,please!! That's why you a teacher."she said. "Alright whatever, I just hope this day ends soon." I said. Ivory is the type of girl that is cute and girly when she wants to be, but let's it all come out when she wants to win an argument between some one. But she is very pretty,she has blonde, light brown,and a little bit of dark brown in her hair.she is kinda tall with a face that you would think that you could never get with.I got a little jeleous sometimes when her boyfriend would treat her like she's a millions dollars more than anything else.I was also sad cause at the moment I didn't have a boyfriend,I mean im attractive but I feel like all guys want is to hit it and quit it so I just feel like I want a little more than that,but I'm not a huge fan of the good morning texts and shit like that, too me I think that makes a guy look super soft and I like it when the guy is strong and playfully mean just to tease you in a relationship. After lunch me and ivory walked to the next class and then,skipping the details of classes it was 7th period. Mr.wahlbergs class. Math, the worst subject of school but I was pretty good with it,I at least got a B- in math last year but then I noticed him.