chapter 9

Mr. Wahlbergs POV

     When Ari walked in my class late I asked why,and she said just because like if it was no big deal. I couldn't get mad at that cute little face,so all I did was tell her  to try and not to do it again. Then she pressed her body onto mine and she whispered that she couldn't guarantee that she wouldnt do it again. I began to feel like she was being very seductive and it was working as she gently played with the cuff of my sleeve. Then she slips by me and sits I her seat next to her friends. Then after I send out Karl I catch her chewing gum,right after  she shows up late to my class and doesn't care about it. I began to feel a little bit of anger in me. As she comes to throw away the gum, I catch the sight of her perfectly plump butt. But then I am pulled out of my gaze when she says "excuse me Mr.wahlberg?" I answer her nervously because I was caught admiring the view. She innocently asks me for a pencil she can borrow I politely give her one  and turn back to the papers I was grading, assuming that she left when she doesn't. Then I don't even realize it when she drops her pencil on my lap and then completely surprises me when she begins to firmly grip and rub my package, and also squeezing it to catching me off guard, causing me to let out a small moan. At that moment so many things were going through my mind right now, like why is she doing this,what the fuck happened to the pencil,what do I plan on doing to her,and most of all I didn't want her to stop. So when she pulls away I am lost at why she stopped, then I realize that she did it to tease me. "Such a  bad naughty little girl"... I thought. And before leaving  she thanks me for the pencil,then she slowly walks away,swaying her hips ad I watch every step she takes to her seat.