chapter 11

Ari's POV

I couldn't take it anymore. I grew ridiculously jealous because he had all his attention towards her. Then he asked her to stay after class??? What kind of shit is this,so I stood in the doorway of the classroom peeking in and he started getting closer to her. I stomped in their not giving a fuck about anything and immediately started talking to him out of no where as I'm pretty sure that my face my glowing red. And then the bitch glared at me when she said goodbye to him. I gave that shit right back to her but ten times more stronger, and after she left I slammed the door and looked at him and he's had the hugest smirk on his face, but before I even let him say anything I kissed him eagerly, but it was also an angry jealous /kiss at that, claiming that he was mine now. At first he was shocked, but soon he started to move his lips with mine, as I pushed him on his chair next to his desk and sat on top of his lap, not breaking the kiss. Then my hand slowly crept to the back of his head, tangling my fingers in his hair,giving it a slight tug and earning a moan from him. As his lips moved from mine to my neck, I started to piece it together slowly,he made me jealous on purpose so he could get back at me for what I did to him! Well, I thought to myself " two can play at that game mister."

Sorry for the short chapter,just haven't really been in the mood but the next chapter will be longer, I promise