chapter 7

Ari's POV

Today I woke up again really sleepy and as usual wanting to kill my fucking alarm for waking me up. But today I actually wanted to go to school. Before I went to sleep last night, I picked out the perfect outfit to try and catch Mr.wahlbergs eye. I choose a little neon green crop top with some white ripped high waisted pants with black skinny leggings under the pants so the rips in my jeans could expose the leggings. Then I put on a black chain necklace and then wore some black vans. I took out my curling iron and curled my hair, then I did my makeup. I didn't do that much to my face because I didn't want to look like a fucking grimlin with heavy makeup on, so I just put on some mascara then put a line of eyeliner on my eyelids and swooped it to the side to look like the swan eyes. After taking one last look in the mirror I left for school.

Mr.wahlbergs POV

I'm so bored. I'm here before school and planning what I'm going to teach today. But what I really wanted to do was rest my gaze upon the girl I have for 7th period. Her name was Ari sent ford, but even though she is my student, I feel something for her but I know that she will never feel the same for me and it saddened me to just think about it. I had also just recently broke up with the girl I once thought was my everything. Her name was brenielle and she was the love of my life.(or at least I thought she was.) But she started to go out more often than usual,and one time she even came home drunk off her ass and you could guess at first glance that she worked for a strip club. Then I soon found out where she was going almost everyday she left me. She went to my brothers house and cheated on me and when I went to go confront her she denied it severely and then she said she left all the time because I wouldn't give her attention and she thought I was cheating on her.