chapter 12

"How was prison today?" Asked my mom as she started make me something to eat,while laughing at her own joke that she had just asked me. "It was OK,besides the fact that I have lunch detention for a week." I said "why,what did you do this time Ari,and who gave it to you??" She said with a sarcastic tone in her voice."well mother i sorta...came to class late." I said only saying half of the truth,the other reason for the detention is for teasing Mr.wahlberg and leaving without saying goodbye when we were making out and I realized that he trick me."well which teacher did you get it from?"she said."umm his name is Mr.wahlberg."    "ooohh, detention with the teacher,is he hot?" She said."well,kind of like really hot!" I said, my mom isnt like most moms because she let's me be free and is not as over protective as other girls mothers are.so I basically tell her everything,but thank god my dad wasn't home yet to hear this,cause unlike her he is overprotective, like full on."well that's just a bonus, if I were you then I probably wouldn't be able to control myself being alone in the classroom with the hot teacher." She said while giggling to herself. I started to head up the  stairs to my room as she handed me a sandwich. Even though it was Friday, I basically have no life so I just turned on the TV and watched  some cartoons. It was about half an hour later when I heard my mom talking to a man downstairs, but it was not my fathers voice. So I  press my ear against the wall and listen to try and figure out who it is. I was probably against the wall for like 20 minutes when I decided  come down  and see who was in my house. So I quickly went to the mirror to fix my hair and stuff. I also sprayed some perfume and brushed my teeth and then I started to heard down the stairs. They were in the living room so before I went to go meet the person that was talking to my mom I went and drank some water,cause I am really shy so when I go to be introduces or meet someone my throat gets so dry that it starts to crack. When I finished the water I slowly headed down to the living room and  the first person I see is my mother so I sit next to her without making contact to the stranger that is in my home. So as I sit my mother happily speaks to me and says," oh Ari we were just talking about you!" So I blush and look up at the man on the other couch to hear him say,"Good afternoon ms. Sentford." "Mr.wahlberg?"......