chapter10

Ari's POV ( still during class.)

     I was so adrenaline rushed over what I just did. I just kept on thinking "....did I really just do that!?!?..omg I did!!" I just couldn't seem to put my thoughts strait cause so many different one were coming all at the same time. I was so scared to look up at him also knowing that I had caused him a HUGE boner right in the middle of class,oops. As I finally got the courage to look up at him,he was trying to hide his big buldge in his pants by putting it in the waistline of his underwear. As I about to do another bad thing when the classroom door opened.  It was a student I have never seen before and she was holding a schedule in her hands. She went to Mr.wahlberg for he could not get up,fearing that his boner would show. She said her name was India and she moved here from Georgia. I became a little angry when her gaze was on his face the whole time, barely hearing what he was explaining to her. Also basically throwing a 'I want you' vibe to him. I could feel my cheeks getting bright red with anger cause "I saw him first." I thought.

             Mr. Wahlbergs POV

    I knew that the new girl liked me. So decided to make Ari pay for teasing me like that. I started to turn all my attention to the new girl, India gazing into her eyes, making Ari crazy jealous by the way  her face was brightly lit up. Then the girl sat down and I made sure that Ari caught me looking at India as well as India caught me looking at her too, which made her blush a deep red. I pretended to be snapped out of my gaze of India when Ari threw a little piece of paper on my desk that said.."fuckin man whore."as I read it I almost laughed at her attempt at trying to get my attention again. Then the bell rang for 7th period to be over, then when I made sure that Ari was looking,I asked India to stay after class. As I saw Ari wait outside the door watching us, I came closer to India and then Ari barged through the door and pushing past India began talking to me with her face as red as a tomato. I told India she could leave and I would see her tomarrow, before she left she sweetly said goodbye to me and gave a death glare at Ari,and Ari returned it back, but more  deadly. Then Ari slammed the door shut, and before I had the chance to even open my mouth, she crashed her lips into mine very eagerly, I began to smirk in my head for the jealousy worked,and it seemed to worked well to,for I didn't want this moment to ever end.

Comment and tell me what you thought of it.