chapter 4

Ivory's Pov

She obviously liked him. I could tell by the way she stared the moment we sat down. Of course he was attractive, but I had no interest in him and I also had a boyfriend his name was karl And I loved my boyfriend more than anything in the world. But the last boyfriend Ari had was a total jerk, he treated her like shit most of the time, and he always pressured her to have sex with him,but she never did though. Thank god they broke up because it was getting so bad to the point that he hit her across her face, and I was there to witness it and of course I beat the shit out of him before I literally dragged his ass out and told him to never come back and she hasn't had a boyfriend ever since, but that was about 2or 3 years ago.

Ari's POV

I was about to be the last one out of the door when suddenly my clumsy ass tripped over my own feet,and the door shut on my head."FUCK!" I said really loud forgetting where I was. Then I was picked up off the floor by a set of muscular arms. As I looked to see who it was I could feel my face get the reddest I ever felt it get, it was Mr.wahlberg and his arms wrapped around my waist he said,"are you okay Ari?"I paused for a moment realizing I was still in his arms,I quickly broke my about 10 second gaze from his face. I gathered my things and said" umm, sure yea it was nothing serious." "Are you sure? And from your choice of word selection and that bump forming one the side of your for head,I'd say otherwise."he said. "Oh, um it does hurt just a little bit."i said,"here, I'll go get you some ice from the nurses room." But before I could say anything he was off to go get me some ice. As I stood there in the classroom, waiting for him to return with my ice I thought"great! He probably thinks I'm an irrelevant little kluts!" And then I turned around to see him towering above me with ice and lightly put it against my forehead, also lifting my head up with his index finger. The things I would do to him! But I was awakens out of my gaze when he said "why are you so red?" He said while smirking at me. At that moment I didn't know what to say but " ima..r its kinda hot in here." I said and as soon as I did I wanted to just slap my self for saying it was hot in there with a bag of ice on my head, then I heard him laugh and hand me the bag of ice so I could hold it up to my head now. And just as I was about to leave he whispered into my ear, "you are something else ms. Sentford." And I could have swore to myself that he winked at me. After that I quickly said bye and rushed out not wanting for him to see me blush again.