Chapter 1 : Moving, What!?

Hey guys It's Nafeesa here and this is our new story as you can see... but anyways I just wanted to say that I really want to know your views about this story and how we can improve it so here we go!

Chapter 1

Moving What!?

Natasha's p.o.v

It was hot and sunny outside which was a surprise because it was always raining in London. Inside it was the complete opposite. Gloomy, dark, frightening, cold. Why you ask? Because I was currently in math's sitting with my 2 best friends Hayley and Madeline. The two idiots were busy talking about how amusing it was at lunch time to see my French teacher slip on the milkshake Madeline spilt. Well it was really funny seeing her slip but I was too worried about something else.

This morning my headteacher called me to her office. He scolded me about my disgusting behavior and how I will need to change it before parents evening otherwise I will get in big trouble. He even said I should split up from my gang called the Welly's. Yes that's right we're called the Welly's, so bad-ass I know. Anyways I shouldn't be too worried about that because I've been warned a million time and maybe more. The only reason why I was really nervous this time was because I saw this dangerous glint in his eyes which scared me a bit, only a little bit.

"Yo Natasha!" Hayley called me. I turned my head around and gave her a cold glare.

"How dare you say that to me?" I sneered. I hate when people say that word 'Yo'. It annoys me a lot and Hayley knows it.

"What yo yo yo yo yo!" She continued. I grabbed sharp black pen and stabbed her in the leg. She let out a loud scream and started punching my back.

"LADIES STOP NOW!" I heard Mr. Whiner yell. The name suited him a lot because he would always whine about everything.

We both started giggling and stopped abusing each other. Madeline picked up her blue pen and threw it at the girl in front of us. Shelly I think her name was. Shelly turned around and frowned at Madeline.

"Stop it!" She whisper yelled. Maddy smiled deviously and took another pencil out of her bag and threw it to Shelly again. Shelly once again turned around furiously and gave Maddy a cold, hard glare. Shelly's arm shot up and she called Mr. Whiner.

"Yes Shelly?"

"Sir Madeline is throwing pencils at me." Shelly complained. Ahahah! She sounded like a small child complaining about someone taking her lolly.

"Madeline stop before I send you out of the class!"

"Yes sir." Maddy saluted.

"So anyone know the answer to this algebraic fraction?" Mr. Whiner asked. Immediately Hayley's arm shot up and with a huge smile on sir's face he asked Hayley to tell the answer.

"Basically sir you will have to FUCKTERISE the top fraction." She started saying but Sir stopped her.

"Umm Hayley I think you mean FACTORISE." Sir corrected her. Oh no Mr. Whiner Hayl's actually meant fuckterise I assure you that.

"As I was saying you then FUCKTERISE the bottom equation."

"HAYLEY IT'S FACTORISE NOT FUCKTERISE!" Mr. Whiner yelled. The whole class started laughing loudly and Mr. Whiner sat down in his chair covering his face with the text book.

"Sir that kind of language is not allowed in our school. You should know better." I commented.

A few minutes later, after the class was settled down once again Maddy, Hayley and I became bored again. So we decided to sing which was a very bad idea.