Chapter 9: The Way He's Not

Nafeesa here with the next chapter.

Natasha's p.o.v

After returning home I went inside my room and opened up my laptop. The first thing that I did was open up a tab for Twitter, second tab was YouTube and third tab was for my mail. A few days ago I mailed a local music shop asking for a job because they had the 'vacancy' sign on their door. I mailed them three days ago and am hoping that I get a reply because I need to start working quick and pay for the rent along with the rest of the Welly's.

20 unread messages! 18 were from my previous job. I didn't even tell them that I'd be leaving because they deserve to lose customers. I used to work as a waitress in the nearby café and the manager was my ex boyfriend so he would do whatever he could to make my life a living hell. Dumb fuck -_-

I opened a message that read 'job at music store' and started reading it.

Hello miss. Swiss,

this mail is sent to you regarding your job. We read your details and read that you attend a delinquent school but still would like to give this job to you because we need a young person who is interested in music and from your CV I can tell that you love music. Your job starts on the 22/6/13. It will start as a late shift and we'll observe your behavior. If we think you're good enough for the job then we'll give you a proper shift. Your first 5 shifts will be from 6pm-11pm. I hope you turn up on time and give it your best.

thank you

OMFG!! I got the job and I start on the 22nd of June which is how many days away? Let me count! OH SHIT! Today is the 22nd! I have to be at work at 6! shit shit shit... I checked when the mail was sent and it was 2 days ago.

"JOJO CHARLY!" I yelled their names.

"What?" Charly replied. I opened my wardrobe and picked out what I was going to wear for my job.

"I just got a job and I start today so I'm not going to be home till 11 okay?"

"That's great! And don't worry." With that she left and I quickly put on my dark blue skinny jeans and baby blue panda shirt. Slipping on my black converses I heard my phone ring and I answered the unknown call.

"Hello." I said into the speaker whilst putting on some mascara.

"Guess who little shit?" The person on he phone said. OH OH OH!!

"ALEXA?" I screamed into the speaker of my phone. Alexa the missing member if the Wellys. The one who would secretly get food and share it between the Wellys only. The red-shift of the gang.

"That's right bitch!"

"Oh God! Alex how are you?"

"I'm fine but I'm going to kill you because you didn't reply to my bloody mail!"

"Oh ahah I haven't really checked my mail for a long time."

"Heh anyways i'm in London right now and I found out what happened, Damn you guys made so much mess that the school had to send you away!"

"Yeah but you can't talk! You got moved all the way to Africa" When we were 15 Alexa's mother took her to south Africa and made her study there because Alexa was a bit too wild. Partying, drinking and she was part of the Wellys.

"What are you doing in London?" I asked.

"I'm moving to America and surprisingly my mother is making me go to the same school as you thinking it'll be a brand new start for me. What she doesn't know is that you guys go to the same school and I'm not going to tell her either." She said and I could tell she was smirking on the other side of the line.