Chapter 6 : Mean Girls

Hey people Nafeesa here with the next chapter! Don't forget to vote comment and Follow :)

p.s. on the side is a pic of Joey

Natasha's p.o.v

"You're In our seats." The girl with honey brown hair spoke, resting her hand on her slightly pushed out hip.

"Yeah this is we're we sit." The dark haired one agreed. She looked either Indonesian or Philipino. The blonde girl just looked lost, starring at her pink wrist watch.

"The chair doesn't have your name on it." I replied back, crossing my arms against my chest, a thing I do a lot.

"Excuse me! You can't speak to us like that!" The Asian one yelled at me.

"Oh yes we can!" Hayley argued back.

"Okay, okay guys, one second. These seats are where the three girls sit but calculating the time we got here exactly 55.56 seconds before so rightfully we are allowed to sit here." Madi got up answering the girls back.

"You think you're so clever don't you." The Asian questioned Madi.

"Nope, I know I am." Madi replied back with a smirk.

"Really? Do penguins have knees?" The Asian one asked with a challenging voice. Wait do penguins have knees? I think they do.

"Yes they do. Penguins are birds thus they have the same structure as birds." Madi answered with a confident look on her face.

"Good afternoon kids!" We all turned around to see a man. probably in his late 20's enter the class with drumsticks in his hands.

"Good afternoon SIr." The blonde girl greeted back with a dazy look in her green eyes.

"Okay children settle down." He asked everyone but pointedly at us.

"We would Mr. King but these new girls are sitting In our seats." The honey brown haired one stated, pouting slightly.

"Ahh the new British girls! Hey girls, How's your first day going?" He kindly asked.

"Oh it was going great until these girls decided to ruin it." I pointed at the three girls still standing in my way. "It's making me upset sir." I said pouting a bit.

"Oh dear. Dani, Gabrielle and Diana why don't you find somewhere else to sit and not harass the new girls." Mr. King said giving me a small smile.

"But sir there are no more available seats." The Asian one said angrily.

"Well Gabi if you look around there is one seat for you next to Phil." He pointed at an empty seat next to a dude who looked like he was on drugs. "One next to Clara, Dani that seat is yours for today." He said to the honey brown haired girl. "And finally a seat next to the John for you Diana." The blonde girl walked to the empty seat and soon everyone was settled down.

"Okay let's do the register and start the lesson. " Mr. King went through the register, saying everyone's name and was about to start the lesson but was interrupted by the door opening to reveal some guys. Side note, all these guys looked extremely attractive.

"Sorry Mr. King, Joey here thought it would be funny to throw my bag over the fence." Joey... where have I heard that name before?

"Joey is this true?" Mr. King asked and in stepped Joel. The same guy who was on the plane sitting behind me.  I remember his green eyes and jet black hair.

"Umm yeah." He answered looking a bit embarrassed.

"Hmm next time throw his bag after my lesson." Mr. King replied with a smirk. The class started laughing and maybe I did too.