Chapter 14: Sparks Alert

“Where the cereal?” I grumbled. I have a killer head ache because I spent most of yesterday night reading my House Of the Night vampire book. I swear the main character in the book is such a whore, liking 3 guys at one time, one of the being a freaking teacher.

“Maddie finished it.” Charley told me a bit too cheerily this morning. I groaned and gave Maddie and dirty look, she just shrugged her shoulder.

“Hey, hey no one told you to wake up in a fowl mood; you could have woken up approximately 7:16 and get here before me.” She said getting all statistical to me.

“Yeah, yeah whatever brain box.”   I muttered. I want to make toast but to lazy to make it, maybe if I ask....

“Charley would you make me some toast.” I ask sweetly, she gave me a sceptical look.

“Yeah sure.” She said all cheerily again. Whoop!  She quickly heated some bread and put on spread and gave it to make

“Thanks.” I smiled happily. Yaya free breakfast.

I quickly ate it and pour some coffee and took some painkillers. Getting my bag I left the house

******

“Opened your text books to page 103.” Miss Castal told us. “Today we will the physical biological and chemical issues that could affect food.”

She carried on blabbering on about the effect and stuff as any teacher would. But me in my current mental exhausted state, I fell asleep.

Yeah I know what a doosh I am for sleeping in lesson, but I couldn’t care less,  I’m tired and I can’t learn and I’m tired.

Ring, ring, ring.

I groaned, I see how it is, when I sleep the lesson feel like half a milli-second but when I’m awake when the lesson ends I’m 30 years old.

“Miss Cross stays behind please.” She told me

I knew I wouldn’t be left of the hook that easily. Dang! But I tried.

She waited until all the students left the class and told me to approach her desk. I literally dragged my 10kg feet towards her.

“You my be new to this school, doesn’t mean i wont treat you any differently from any student. Look at me when I’m speaking to you.” She told me calmly.

I through my feet where heavy, I lifted my 50kg head as looked at her, she flinched slightly.

 “Hayley you don’t look so well.” She said sympathetically

Oh now you get all sympathetic, when my eyes look all bloodshot and killer like.

“Well, I don’t feel well either.” I told her of a matter of factly.

She looked at me thinking hard. “I’ll let you off this time but this sleeping this can’t not happen again, do you understand?” she said sternly.

“Yes miss.” I said in a monotone voice.

“You are dismissed.”

I walked out of the class room in a bit of relief that I don’t have a punishment for my sleeping, but seriously I feel like poop.

I looked down at my shoes because the stupid kids in this school find my eyes scary like im a boggy monster.

“Ouch.” The moment I look down I bump into someone.

“Well, well, well look who we have here.” His familiar voice surrounded me. Dang it why now.

“What do you want Jett I’m not in the mood.” I grumbled

“Whoa, little kitten keep your claws in.” He told me chuckling

“Whatever Jett move out of my way, and cut out with the pet names.” I told him

“What? You mean little kitten?” he questioned me.   

“You know exactly what I mean so cut it out,” I shoved him and carried on walking to my next lesson, which I am already late to.

“Why when I get this funny reaction out of you.” He smiled warningly.

“So you here to annoy me?” I asked

“Yeah, but I am also in your lesson.” he said   

Oh yeah forgot he’s in my lesson for History, when I never answered, I could see the smirk plastered on his face.

I walked faster but that was no match to his long legs. I had to be short.

“Your so stalkerish you know.” I told him still matching my walking speed

“Says the baby sitter girl working in my house.” He said triumphantly.

I muttered some curse words under my breather as he laughed at me. I opened the door to history.

The whole class turned around and faced the door. Me and Jett stood awkwardly

“Take your seats quickly your disturbing the class.” The teacher said quite annoyed. “Both of you have detention by the way.”   I groaned again

We only had 10 minutes of the lesson remaining so I slept; I have detention anyway so I really don’t give a poop.

Finally lesson ending I got up and walked to the cafeteria with Natasha, to meet up with the rest of them.

Sleeping in lesson make you even more tired. Arg

“ Mama H you don’t look so good.” Natasha said

“Yeah, you should have seen this morning, but you skipped breakfast.” I mumbled.  

Walking to the cafeteria I grabbed as much food as I could and sat down and ate as a maniac.

“Is this first time eating something?” that voice is slightly turning into an irritating nagging noise.

“Can’t you just let me eat in peace?” I told him

“No, not when I have to talk to you.” All of my friends again wolf whistle and whoop. I groaned frustration

“This better be quick.” I told him getting up.

“Okay get this little kitten, my mum told me that my cousin are coming over tonight.” He told me

“Firstly, stop calling me little kitten, secondly your mama say what!!” I relied shocked. She’s really testing me.

“Yep you hear me right, and guess what little kitten; she’s paying you extra if you get the work done properly.” He patted my head like a dog as a swatted it away.

“How old are they?” I asked slowly this is the deadly part.

“Oh you know, 6, 7 and 8.” He told me

“What? ... What?!” I said dumb folded

“Oh yeah I forgot to mention there triplets.” He gave me a wink and left me in the middle of the cafeteria, flabbergast.

*****

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this. Next chapter is the really deal

Vote Comment

Hamdi XD

P.S the title had nothing to do with the chapter :D