Size 56DDD

Hey guys! <3 This is a story I'm writing with my friend! (:

We wanted to make it different from the average story

Hope you like it! (:

Vote, Comment!

---------------------------------------------

“Barbie, class has now ended. It is time for lunch!” Simon yelled across the room. I was now slowly starting to wake up. It was Social Studies and I can never seem to stay awake.

“Fine, I’m coming!” I started to walk with Simon to the cafeteria.  Simon has been one of my closest friends since first grade he was always there for me, while I was talking to Simon I heard someone yelling my name.

“Barbie!” I turned around to see who it was, and was unpleasantly surprised to find Tory and her clique. Tory has been my enemy ever since the third grade when she spilt milk all over me on purpose to get on my nerves. Whenever I ask her why she hates me she tells me she is offended by my size.

“What do you want?” I huffed, annoyed.

“Oh nothing. Just wanted to ask you how much weight you gained since last week.”

“Shut up, Tory!” Simon yelled while walking up close to Tory, Simon was no match even against the skinniest girl in school. Simon was scrawny and short, he never was that attractive but he was so sweet and kind.

“Wow Barbara, you had this stand up for you?” Tory was now laughing while walking away with all the cheerleaders.

“You know that I will always be there for you, no matter what.” Simon was now walking with me while I put my arm around his shoulder.

**

“Hey Simon, do you want to come to my house? I can drive.” I was now motioning Simon to come over to my car because Simon usually walks home.

“Sure, can we go swimming in your pool?” Simon now looked really excited and sat in the car.

“Um…but it’s really sunny out today! We might get skin cancer!” Actually, I was very self-conscious in a swimsuit.  In all the years I’ve known Simon, he’s never seen me in one.  All I’ve ever really worn are baggy t-shirts, jeans, and sweatpants. I’m 5’6, weigh 348 lbs, and wear a 56DDD bra. I’m not exactly at my target weight as you can see.

Simon narrowed his eyes and I could tell that he knew something was wrong. “Simon, not only would we get skin cancer, my mom forgot to clean the pool so we actually can’t swim in the pool.” I was now worried that Simon would figure out that I was lying and get mad at me, but all he did was nod silently and turn around.

While I was driving I could tell that Simon was disappointed. “I’m sorry that you’re upset. Maybe we can another time?”

“Yeah I guess so,” Simon said glumly. The car ride was silent the rest of the way to my house.

**

Simon and I were sitting in my room watching YouTube videos of people falling, funny cats, and music videos. As you can tell, Simon and I are big nerds.

“Did you see that? The cat just fell off the couch, for no real reason!” Simon was laughing uncontrollably, about to fall off of my bed.

“I know right! And then that fat kid was on the roller coaster!”

We were both laughing uncontrollably.

After we both calmed down Simon looked me in the eyes and started to be serious.

“Barbie, we have been friends a long, long, long time. I’m not saying that this is true, but what would you do if I said that I was moving?” Simon was now close to crying, I knew that this was true, but I didn’t say what I thought.

“Simon, what are you talking about?” I was now very worried, because I needed Simon. He was my only friend other then Candice.

“Well, you know how my mom and dad are doctors? Well, they have been moved to work on sites in China…”