Part 11

Okk so people have been saying that Josh and Barbie's relationsip is going fast, but there is a reason for this.... it's kind of complicated what im trying to do here, but trust me! :) i have it all worked out. see there will be a chapter that explains EVERYTHING, but so far i just need you guys to trust me!

now that i got that clear:

woo hoo!!! a new chapter is being uploaded! :) yay!

i know that my uploading is kind of random but i have limited time to write, many people want me to read there books now! and if you want me to read your book then just message me! and ill totally comment and vote ;) FYI: I read EVERY SINGLE COMMENT! i love reading what you guys have to say about it! (:

sorry for taking up your time! so here you goooo!!!!! :D

---------------------------------------------------

~~~~~Barbie's POV~~~~~

Josh was looking at me smiling while we walked around. I was actually feeling a little uncomfortable.My dad comes back for Ashley, my mom is OVER joyed that I have a boy friend, and Josh is kind of taking a little too serious too fast.

"Barbie? Barbie! Are you even listening to me?" I shook my head being shocked that he was talking to me and looked over at him.

"Oh, um, yeah." I didn't want to tell him that I was ignoring everything that he was saying.

"Barbie, are you ok? You seem annoyed or something." Was I really that obvious? I didn't want to tell him that we might need a break and take things slower, because a part of me didn't want to take things slower, but I knew that was the right thing.

"Well... um, kinda." I looked up at the sky then sighed.

"We've been taking things pretty fast... And I was just thinking if this was the right thing to be doing." I sighed again knowing that this was going to be hard. I wanted to enjoy myself in Georgia and just have fun being with Josh, but I knew that we had to slow down.

"I kind of figured that out, too." He looked down at his feet.

"Maybe we can go to the aquarium and then go back home and slow things down?" I pulled my hand away from his and started to walk. I looked back and saw that Josh wasn;t following me...

"Josh, come on. It's not that bad. We just need to be close friends for a couple weeks, just to see if this is the right thing." He looked up at me and forced a smile. I smiled back and stood next to him.

"Come on." I put my hand on his back so that he would walk with me.

"Your right. Your still the same girl I met in 4th grade." I stood there looking at him, so that's where I knew him from? The guy that was my only friend when everyone would ignore me. I moved and never heard from him again. I would always call him Jay, so when I meant Josh, I never would have thought it was him. I stared at Josh and whispered, "Jay?" He looked at me and smiled and said, "Barbs." I rememmber when he would call me Barbs.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier who you were?" I stared at him. If he just told me that he was Jay then I would have never told him that we should slow down. When I was about to move in 5th grade, I was really close to telling him that I had a huge crush on him, but my mom said that I wasn;t going to see himm ever again and to just forget about it.

"Because, I wanted to see if you loved Josh more then Jay." He shrugged his shoulders and sat down on a bench.

"I love Josh just as much as I loved Jay." I smirked and sat next to him. He put his arm around my shoulder and I slightly shrugged it off. I didn't want to change my idea of slowing things down. I knew that it would probably be for the best. I know that I love him, but I just... Need time to get to know him more, I've been away from him for years. I need to "get to know him" more. I have a feeling it's the right thing to do.