Part 17

Okkkaaayyyy well I am close to 1,000 reads!!!!!!!!!! :D thanks sssssssssoooooooooo FREAKING much for yalls support!!!!!!

i hope that I someday get 100,000!!! :D <3 haha

welll..... here is chapter 17 :D

-----------------------------------------------

~~~~~Nick's POV~~~~~

"Good morning Babe." Tory was leaning over me holding her hair out of her face.

"Hey there." I winked and put my arms around her waist and pulled her on to me.

"I love you." She put her head down on my chest and I bet she could hear my heart beat.

"Ditto." She laughed at me then lifted herself up. She dropped out of the tree house and called for me to come.

"Coming!" I jumped down and saw that she was heading towards my car, but before I could get in, she sat on top of the hood. "Get off my baby!" I ran over and grabbed her and tried to pry her off.

"I will not get off!!!" It looked like she was holding on foe her life.

"Yes you will!!"

**

I finally got home and saw that I had a missed call.

"Barbie..." I whispered to myself. I decided to call her back, so she didn't get mad at me.

"Hey Nick." She sounded sad.

"What's wrong?" I knew that there was something wrong with her. She was pretty good about covering her emotions, but I have known Tory long enough to know when a girl is in a mood.

"Well.... I'm giving Simon a chance...." I stared at the wall in front of me with my jaw hanging open. Wow... What happened to Josh, I will never know, but we weren't that close as friends.

"Um... No offense, but why?"

"I don't know! That's why I called you... Do you think it is the right thing? Because I mean... You and Tory have been going out for a long time now... So you should know something right?" How did she know about me and Tory? But that is not the situation right now...

"Um... I don't know... That's a question for To-"

"What's her number?" It's like she read my mind or something, but I didn't know if I should give it to her because I know that they hate each other. "Nick, I know that you are thinking that you shouldn't give me her number becasue we 'hate' each other, but we actually used to be friends when I first moved here. We made up the other day when she came to visit." I was in huge shock that they used to be and are now friends.

"Um... Kay..."

After I gave Barbie Tory's number, a couple hours later I got a call from Tory.

"Hey Babe." I smiled, but I could tell that she probably wasn't happy.

"Why?" I was confused on what she meant.

"What? Ok... I know I should've asked you before I gave her you num-"

"Not that. Why didn't you break up with me?" I was shocked. What did she mean?

"Because I love you..."

"You've told me that, but I've seen how you act around Barbie. And I just got off the phone with her about Simon and I gave her all the advice I could give her... But how do you feel about them together?" Those last words hit me hard. How do I feel about Barbie... And how do I feel about her going out with Simon?

"Personally, I don't know." I stared into nothing and just was confused.

"Nick, I love you, but you need to tell me. Barbie is my friend and I don't want to make the same mistake to her. Truth is.... I stopped being her friend for you... And it worked, but I realized that I need her..." I was now really confused. Tory always told me that she hated Barbie, but now she is telling me that they used to be friends, and stopping being her friend was a big mistake?

"Um... I'm confused right now. But, Tory, you can trust me. I am committed to you. I will always be on your side through thick and thin."

"Then you don't mind me quitting cheerleading, stop hanging out with everybody popular, and telling everyone that we are going out?" My mouth hung open when she said what she wanted... Could I give up being popular, her not being a cheerleader, and announcing our relationship?

"Um... Yeah... Totally..."

"Your lying." She said that with no emotion at all... It was like she was a robot and she is just trying to get the information out of me...

"Kind of... But, I am willing to go through all that." Did I mean what I just said? Of course I did!

"Thanks babe.... Because I am doing all of that Monday... And I alreay called my cheer coach and told her that I was quitting."

~~~~~Barbie's POV~~~~~

It's nice to be in my own house agian, but really sucks is that it is a two story house.

"Hey..." Simon walks in and I just stare at him. Earlier I was thinking it wouldn't be that hard to give him a chance, but ever since I gave him a chance he's been OVERLY protective. That is what I have always hated about Simon. He protects me non stop that I can't live life.. When someone calls me, and he's around, he answers it for me and he has to approve of the call.

"Hi.." I clear my throat and just look away.

"What's wrong?" Simon sat next to me, but I just scooted away.

"Simon, why do you act like you do? You are always over protective of me... I HATE it!" I look him right in the eye and he looks at me like I am an idiot.

"Barbie," He laughs like this is funny, "that's my job." It was my turn to look at him like he was an idiot.

"No it's not!" I was close to yelling now, but I didn't want to get him all mad at me.

"Yes it is Barbie. I am now your boy friend. If this is going to work out... I have to protect you and approve of it."

"What? No it is not! And you have been doing ever since we became friends." He stared at me with his jaw hanging. "If this 'thing' is going to work, then you DON'T need to be prootective and you DON'T need to approve of ANYTHING. Josh may have been my only real boyfriend, but I know what I need to know about relationships from Tory. I called her earlier and-"

"You are friends with TORY!?" He was starting to rage in anger.

"Yeah... She came by the hostpital and she told me the truth. Everything. We are friends again." At that Simon got up and was about to walk out the door. "Simon, why have you been angered so easily whenever I talk to you now?"

"Because... You are not the Barbie I used to know when I left." After he said that, he walked out the door.

"Tory, I know that I am calling pretty late, but I need advice... Again." It was 1 in the morning and I just HAD to call Tory.

"It's ok... What do you need?" I was so happy that Tory and I were friends again because she has helped me a lot already.

"You know how I was going to give Simon a chance? Well.... He's been EXTRA protective and then I told him how you and I are friends again then he got all mad.... He stormed out of the house saying that I am not the same.."

"Maybe... He's not the same."

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!!! I know that this was pretty short, but I had this idea of what to put in this chapter and just wanted to write it before I forgot! :P

ssssooooo u know what to do;

COMMENT, VOTE, and possibly FAN! <3