Part 18

welll..... Do yall like the book soo far??? I hope yall do! :)

well.... umm.... this book doesnt have THAT many chapters left.... DONT KILL ME! but, it's just coming to an end!

i luv yall!!! <3

VOTE COMMENT and maybe FAN! :) thanks so much!

--------------------------------------------

~~~~~Barbie's POV~~~~~

I never thought about that... What if Simon was the one that changed and he just blamed everything on me. Ever since he got back he has been acting kind of strange and I wonder why.

"Hey.." I look at the door and surprisingly it was Tory.

"Oh, Hi." I had so much going through my mind that I didn't care that she came.

"You sounded really confused when we talked on the phone so I told Nick to go talk to Simon." I looked at her with wide eyes and she was just smirking.

"Why?"

"Well... I kind of want to know why he is acting so weird and I know that you would like to know, so I thought, why not?" She through her hands up and then sat down next to me.

"I guess I want to know... But I don't even know where Simon stormed off to, so how would Nick find him?"

"Well... We looked up his number in the phone book and called him. When he answered he refused to tell us, but then we made him a deal..." She bit her bottom lip and now I really want to know what the deal was. "Well... I have to, um, go on a date with him 2-4 times." She looked down like she was really disappointed... "What if something happens? He still doesn't know that Nick and I are going out. What if he tries something? You're gonna owe me BIG time." She pointed a fingure at me, but we both boke down laughing.

"It should be fine. Simon wouldn't do anything too serious." Tory's eyes finally went back to normal size from being scared.

"I sure hope so... I don't even know why he would want to go on a date with me. He has always hated me..."

"I know... The main reason that he was mad at me is that I am friends with you again. What if that's the reason he changed?" Tory looked at me like I was crazy.

"What do you mean?" I shook my head like she was an idiot.

"Nevermind."

~~~~~Tory's POV~~~~~

"Ok Simon. I'm at the resteraunt. Are you anywhere close?"

"Yeah. I'm 2 minutes away." I hung up and waited at the front of Chili's. Simon said that he had a gift card here and that he would treat me to a meal.

"Hey!" Simon walked up and then tried to give me a hug, but I just shook his hand.

"Hi. Now why do you want to go on a date with me?" A waiter showed us to a table and got us waters.

"Well... I wanted to tell you something... Well.. Barbie thinks that I have changed."

"Well... How do you know. You said that you thought that she changed and then we talked and THEN she thought you changed."

"She texted me and we talked, but then I had to go to come here."

"Well... Have you changed? You promised to explain EVERYTHING to me."

"Well," He sighed heavily, "I have. See... Ever since I got back I was hoping that Barbie would fall, or have fallen, in love with me. But I only did that because I realized I like someone else." I looked at him like he was crazy. People don't just go to their best friends and try to make them fall in love because they like someone else. "And... I tried to make her fall in love with me because I didn't like the fact that I fell in love with this person." I tried to sum up everything that he said, but I was very confused.

"And you wanted to tell me all of this why? Why couldn't you explain this to Barbs?"

"Well... She's not the one I fell in love with." I stared at him with my jar hanging open...

"Wh-What?" I continued to stare at him like he was a lunatic.

"Well.... Tory... I have had a crush on you for some time now and I know that you think that I am worthless filth."

"I don't think that you are worthless filth... I have changed so to speak."

"Well... Um, don't hate me for this."

"Hate you for wha-" Before I could finish my sentence Simon Leaned over the table and crashed his lips on mine.

----------------------------------------------

Guys.... I KNOW ITS SHORT! but i had an idea and wanted to write it and to stop it at that one point....

well.... i have one favor!

can yall fan and vote? :D thanks!!!! :D

and my friend, CookieRejects, has a new book. its called: Cheater Eater

please read it!!!

thanks!!!! :D