Part 23

Well..... I would like to recomend some books to you people!!! :)

Girly Little Secret by: eskimohugger    (her book is really book!) ;)

Broken Macaroni by: FocusinOnThis

Beautifully Ugly by: TruelyUnique

If I were a boy.... I'd slap you! by: allstarr

Chasing Love and Fireworks by: SnowAngelWriter

Knowing Mackenzie Lovely by: laughingtides97

Their Paid Girl by: ella_enchanted

All I've Never Wanted by: ACRL37

Well..... These are some of my favorite books on here!!! ;) If you have a book that you like or a book that you are writing or have wrote then just comment below and I'll check it out ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------

 ~~~~~Barbie's POV~~~~~

It has been 3 weeks and I haven't heard anything from Nick. Where could he be? I kept trying to call him, but I always get the voice mail. Maybe I should try again?

I dialed Nick's number and put the phone to my ear... 1 ring... 2 ring.... "Hello?" He answered!

"NICK! Where have you been?! It's been 3 weeks!"

"Umm.... Open your door?" What is up with guys and telling me to open my door lately?

"Fine...." I get up off the couch and grab my crutches. I finally make it to the door and open it. And there he is... On one knee?

"Barbie... I have moved to Kentucky..."

"Then why are you on my front porch?"

"Because... I don't want us to break up... So I came up with a plan." What is he talking about? While I was coming up with possible ideas on what he is talking about, he pulled out a small black box... Is he doing what I think he is doing? "Will you marry me?" My jaw fell open right there and then.

"W-what?"

"Marry me. Then we will have a reason to always be together. I will be in Kentucky for atleast one year, then I will be able to move out and come back for you."

"I-I can't..." It was his turn for his jaw to drop. Did I say what I think I just say? Nick of all people was asking asking me to MARRY him!

"What?!" He got up from the one knee and was face to face with me.

"I-I can't marry you... I'm going to be a senior soon and I want to wait... I just can't commit to that... Sorry." I try to close the door on him, but he stuck his foot between the door and the wall.

"I LOVE you! Why can't you? I'm not trying to be mean or 'straight-foward' about all this... But, I kind of expected you to say yes!" He walked into my house and sat down on the couch... Why can't he just leave?

"And I LIKE you... We haven't even been a REAL couple! You just assume that I will be like 'Even though he hasn't asked me out, I think he would want me to be his girlfriend so I am going to call him boyfriend' but I won't."

"I thought you loved me..."

"Well.. I don't.... I really like you, but I-I want you to leave... Go home to Kentucky..." I hopped upstairs and I heard the door close indicating that he left.

There is only one person I want to talk to....

"Hello?"

"Simon... Can you come over? I need you."

"Of course!!! I am on my way!!"

I heard the beeping letting me know that Simon hung up, so now he is on his way. I know that Simon and I have had our ups and downs, but I know that whenever I need him he will be there for me.

**

"So then I told him I only liked him and that I wanted him to leave."

"That asshole! He expects you to marry him just so no one else can have you?"

"Yupp!" I popped the P.

"You know that I would never do that to you."

"And you will NEVER do that to Tory, ok?"

"Haha, ok."

"Good...." I kiss his cheek and I saw him blush.. Did he blush? I thought he liked Tory, but then again... People blush for many reasons... Maybe I am just being weird about this...

"Well... You want to watch a movie?"

"Sure... What movie?"

"Umm.... Friday the 13th?" Simon smirked at me and I know that he knows that I hate horror movies, but Ashley loves them, so I own every horror movie known to man... I don't see what people see in them...

"Really??..."

"I'll protect you." He winked at me, but I just messed up his hair.

"FIne.. But you stay 2 feet away, or I get a restraining order against you." I winked back at him and giggled... Wait, did I just giggle?? I never giggle... What is wrong with me tonight? Maybe I am going crazy because of the whole Nick situation...

Simon and I talked about the most random stuff the rest of the night like old times after we finished the movie. I finally fell asleep with my head in Simon's lap listening to him snore.

Right now... I wish that I said yes to Simon in the first place, but we always have to learn for my mistakes... Maybe it wasn't meant to be?

**

Life is crazy? AMEN TO THAT! Maybe I haven't gotten everything I have wanted, but we have to learn from our mistakes right? Well... Hopefully my life will turn upside down.. I know that if I was skinny and pretty, I would actually not  have the problem of being made fun of, not knowing how to deal with boys, or even not having a social life... Well.... what WOULD life be like if I was never a Size 56DDD? Only I will be able to tell you that.... But right now... I have no way in hell knowing...

---------------------------------------

Well..... Only an Epilogue is left!!!! :( but..... i REALLY enjoyed writing this book!! Well... I know that this chapter is short, but it has a lot of information and it helps end the story!!!! 

thanks for supporting me!!! ;) I really love all of you guys!!!!