Part 8

guys, i have dedicated this to: bellefleur16 cuzz she commented on EVERY chapter and fanned and it just boosted up my self-esteem!!! thanks sooo much!!!

okay soo.... we now have 212 readers!!!!! ;) WOO HOO!!!!!!! i luv u guyss!!! i really do!!!! and maybe u could show the love back by voting and commenting??? ;) haha

this is my FIRST story on wattpad and im amazed i even got to 100!!!! ;) my new goal is 1,000 so tell your friends and maybe someday i will get there!!!! i hope you guys are enjoying the book and do u guys like the variety of POVs? I thought it was a good idea but i want to know what you guys like, so tell me and i will stop it if you dislike it :P

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!! <3

-----------------------------------------------

~~~~~Josh's POV~~~~~

Me and Barbie just sat there in the movie thater kissing. I would moan sometimes and I would feel her smile against my lips. When we were kissing I forgot about the whole world, what she looked like, and how people judge her. There were definately firewroks when we kissed. Listen to me! This girl is making me sound like a sappy bitch, but I couldn't help it. She was just freaking amazing. While I was thinking about how amazing Barbie is, she pulled away and I groaned.

"I wanna watch the movie." She smiled and looked like a little girl and turned, hypnotizaed by Jack Sparrow.

"Whatever." She looked over at me, gave me a peck on my cheek and continued to watch the movie while laughing at me.

**

I woke up. It took me a minute to realize that I was laying on the floor of Barbie's room. I looked up and Barbie was hanging over me smiling.

"Hey there sexy." She said this smiling and walked off. I sat up and followed her. We went downstairs and collasped on the couch.

"You know what... I don't think I will have the energy to go too school." I sighed and closed my eyes. I put my hands behind my head and I felt relaxed. But before I knew it, I was pushed off the couch and ice was poured down my back.

"What the hell was that for!!!" I knew that it was Barbie because we were the only ones in the house.

"Just alittle pay back." She smirked at me. "I missed a lot of the movie last night" She stuck her tongue out at me and then smiled.

"Don't act like you didn't like it." I smirked at her and all she did was laugh. Right then I knew that I loved this girl even after one day.

~~~~~Barbie's POV~~~~~

I was the kind of girl that tried to not fall in love with a guy. I looked over at Josh and knew that I fell for him even after just ONE day! I knew that it was either going to end in a "fairytale" or end with a broken heart.

I looked over at Josh and we looked each other in the eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. Before he could pull away I put my arms around his neck and continued the kiss. I messed with his hair some while he put a hand on my cheek and the other over my shoulder he then deepened the kiss. While we were kissing someone walked into the room. I couldn't see who it was because I was too busy with Josh, but I was wondering who it would be because I knew that my sister was in Tennessee visiting her boyfriend. I could tell that Josh was wondering who it was also so we both pulled apart and looked towards the door. I saw a guy who's jaw was hanging opened wide with sadness all over his face.

the only words I could let out was, "Si-Si-Simon?"

Simon just stood there still starring at us. Josh had his arm around my waist and was looking at me with a face saying, why is this guy here?