Chapter 7

Max p.o.v.
Nooo, why did she have to sit next to me in class... Now everyone going to be looking at me....

3rd pov
Alex kisses max on the cheek. Max; "w-why did you do that???" Alex; "you look nervous." Ashley starts digging her class in her desk getting pissed off seeing them together let alone Alex kissing max.

Ashley p.o.v.
Damn her... She kissed my future man. Fuck the one that I'm with now, he ain't got nothing on him. She starts making her leg bounce up and down fast as she tries to pay attention In class.

[Lunch period]

3rd person
Max has finally gotten away from Alex and start to head for lunch, max don't really eat lunch though he still go just to talk to the lunch ladies. But right before he got down the stairs Ashley grabs his wrist and leads him to the janitor closet

Max and Ashley p.o.v
Max: "w-what is going on?!" Ashley: "m-max, I kinda like you alot but I don't want you to know who I am" max: w-why is that" Ashley: "I'm sorry but your too cute and I want you to be mine"

3rd person
Ashley covers her face as she runs out leaving the door open and max in there confused.

Max p.o.v.
What happened....

------------------------------------------

Me; hey everyone I'm back.... Uhhh so far I had to restart this chapter cause this got corrupted along with the other five chapters I wrote. Sooooo its going to take a little longer to get chapter posted sorry.

Max; come on you can't keep leaving me!!!!!