Chapter 9

Max p.o.v : It was very weird in the lunch line, usually I would have been in the back of the line right before it closes. Without anyone looking at me or touching me. But here I am, in the middle with a FEMALE latched onto my arm.. "hey uhh Alex?" She looks up at me "can you like, let go please."

Alex p.o.v: I stared up at him and puffed my cheeks out kinda upset. "you left me so many times and now you want me to let you go.." I let out a soft sigh and the lunch ladies whisper to me "he's a sweet boy, he's not used to have someone be over him" my ears perk up and I smile as I thank her and pay for my lunch.

3rd p.o.v: Max and Alex both walk out the lunch line with there trays carrying their food on their paws, max walked over to his usual table. A small round table by the window. Max stopped in his tracks and see a VERY fluffy wolf-rabbit mix sitting at the table playing on his psp.

Wolf-rabbit p.o.v: I was so focus in my game trying so hard not to die, but as soon as I was about to kill the final boss. This fox clears her throat and I jump, getting myself killed. "awww man I just finally got to this boss after 3 hours."

3rd p.o.v: Alex stood by the wolf-rabbit breed "um hi, I'm Alex and this is max. We was wondering if we can sit here?" Max was looking out the window in his own world. As the wolf-rabbit breed studdered "I I'm James its nice to met you, you can sit" Alex and max sat down and James tried to get back into his game.

Alex p.o.v: I studied him, how he looked. I could tell he was mixed his fur seemed fluffier than most wolfs, and his ears was, long.. Longer than Max's.. "so.. I'm Alex. I'm a fox/dog mix, may we know what mix you are?"

3rd p.o.v: Max still gazing out the window while he sips on his water Alex and James get into a deep conversation.

MEANWHILE....

James 3rd year p.o.v: "Ugh I swear I cant stand this bitch. One minute she acts all lovey dovey, next minute she don't wanna fucking touch me. Sick of this shit. Feel like a one way relationship, I'm bouta...." 2 hot cheetahs walk past me with some light very showing clothing on "aye yo!! Come here let me holla at you real quick!!" I jog over to them

--------------------------------------------------------

Alpha: Hello all my furballs and friends!!! I really hope you enjoy th--

Alex: Ohhhh can I please!!! Do the outro this time!!!

Alpha: Heh sure

Alex: Hey-yo!! Alex here, I really hope you all enjoyed this part, alpha is coming back and better than ever, and i was gonna do a spoiler for the next part but nope *sticks out her tongue* see ya later!!

*alpha and Alex waves goodbye*