Chapter 2

Ok something new, at times ill be doing 3rd person p.o.v. at times so just a little note.

Alex p.o.v.

"I really want you to try and talk to me.." I say to myself. "HEY, EARTH TO ALEX!!!" Carly yells in my ear. I give her a evil look, "dont just sit there and look, get up and talk to him." She continues. I just mute her out and think about what she says. "yeah ill do it" I mumbles to myself..

James p.o.v.

I dash outside from my mom yelling, laughing, we was arguing which was better, captain crunch or cinnamon toast crunch. It was too funny when my mom got defensive over captain crunch. I decided to walk to school but by time I started walking the bus pulled up. "Just right when I was going to take a peaceful walk...." Thinking to self.

Alex p.o.v.

I've gotten up and started to walk toward max I stopped dead in my tracks and sat right behind him, nervous, I pull out my phone ans text carly. "Crap, what should I say?" I sent to her. While looking back I notice she went to the back and left her phone with my bag.

3rd person p.o.v

As Alex move to the seat across from him, he doesn't notice at first because he is staring out the window. But he sees her reflection in the window..

Max p.o.v.

"Omg omg omg, is she trying to talk to me?" I say to myself turning bright red, "look at her fur, its so beautiful. Her purple fur with parts of white on her face, paws, and tail. Also look at those emerald green eyes.." I whisper to myself blushing red. I look down at my shorts and I see "he's" active right now, "crap." I whisper to myself trying to make seems like its not there.

Alex p.o.v.

The bus has stopped, and a pitbull got on. He walked passed both of us, "now here is my chance" I mumble to myself while squeezing my pants leg.

3rd person p.o.v.

Alex decided to sit next to max, at first they both sat there completely silent, then max finally said "hi" with a little studder in his voice. Alex on the other hand can't even speak without shaking. Max confused on why she can't talk, he giggles with his hand covering his mouth.

Alex p.o.v.

"Omg, I'm next to him and I can't say a single word, this is so embarrassing." Saying under her breath as a tear start to roll down my eyes. I stiffened up to notice max whipped my tear off my face.

3rd person p.o.v.

Max and Alex both look deeply into each others eyes blushing bright red (in max head) "omg, look at her eyes, their more beautiful in person." (In Alex head) "im going to faint if I keep looking at his sky blue eyes." Max was the first one to break the gaze.

Max p.o.v.

Are u- realizing she is gone, i look out the window and sees everyone was off the bus and walking inside the school. I hop off the bus and wave to Dave the bus driver. "well here I go."

Me: well max *clicks tongue* I saw u up there with Alex.

Max: I-I don't know w-what your talking a-about.. *blushing*

Me: its ok, your secret is safe with me.

Ok my furry friends tell me about this chapter. Follow, comment, and vote plz and love ya.