chapter 3

Alex p.o.v.

Oh.... My.... God.... I was so close to Max, but at the same time it was embarrassing at the same time... "Carly I've never felt so embarrass in my-" I start to say "what about-" she begans "NO!" I cut her off. We walks in silence to the guidance office. "name?" Says the female lizard behind the desk. "Alex mills and Carly Brown." We both say. "Ok, you both start the year in Ur shops." Says the scalely lizard.

Max p.o.v.

I'm just starting to walking in the hallway to my shop room, when I suddenly see Alex coming down the hall. I turn into the next hallway avoiding any awkward conversations with her. I speed walk down this empty hallway to my shop.

3rd person p.o.v

While max is trying to avoid Alex at any cost he is in for a treat come lab classes. Carly heads for her shop (culinary arts). While Alex heads to graphic design, her shop. 2nd period 8:33am.

Max p.o.v. I'm already in English lab waiting for the instruction, but the teacher seems to have something else in store I guess... "ok class, we have a new student that will be joining us today... Well 2 New students. Come and tell us Ur names please ladies." Says the female tiger. "Hello class!" Both girls says at the sametime. "fuck" I whisper to myself. "my name is Alex mills" she says with a bright smile. "and I'm shy Johnson" says the black and blue wolf.

Shy p.o.v.

I look at the class and just wave. "shy is a transfer student from hamden high everybody." Says the teacher. I look this kid in the eyes, his bright sky blue eyes. "Omg his eyes are beautiful!!!" I say in my head blushing. "alex I want u to sit behind max, and u I want u to sit next to James." She points at him. I just walk over there with nothing to say.

James p.o.v.

Me and my girlfriend is in the same lab and shop, also its not shy no. My girl she is a golden retriever. And she is smoking. She has no game with her man she not even in the same league as her... *looks at butt while shy sits down* "GOD DAMN SHE GOT A BIG ASS!" I say in my head. Got to stay focus this year no get ass and pass. Got to pick up my grades and stay on the football team or my mom would kill me. I start to whimper too loud.

Shy p.o.v

"Hey would u stop that please!" I say with a fake smile. Ugh this is going to be a long freaking day... But hopefully me and max have the same shop, I want to go into Drafting.

Let me know wat u think...

Vote, comment, follow

Love ya...