chapter 4

Alex p.o.v.

'Omg I got switched into the same class as max.' I say in my head. 'This is sweet maybe I can get a seat next to him,' I starts squealing a bit too loud, where max turns around and ask me "are u ok, alex?" He says while slightly tilting head. Im blushing super red on my purple fur and I think he noticed because he smiled and then blushed as well.

Max p.o.v.

Ok, let me start of by saying wat happened on the bus was weird I thought we was going to kiss, and that was going to be my first kiss too... "Hey" I hear somewhere in the room "hey over her" I look to the left and sees James waving at me "yo" I replied. "can you help me in math lab your the only one I know that gets 100s in that lab." He states. I just nod yes.

Shy p.o.v.

I want to talk to max but I sit in the back with this pitbull name james... Ugh this fucking sucks I began to pout. "shy Ur seat is going to be next to max so please move." The teacher says nicely. I jumps up happily and plops in the seat next to max blushing darkly. I looks over in the corner of my eyes and see max looking at me blushing too. It makes me hot and my 'friend' is getting wet, I quickly puts my paws down there to keep calm.

Max p.o.v.

Is her paw..... *shakes head quickly* don't look u would look like a pervert. I says to myself. *raise paw* "yes max?" Says the teacher 'can I go and get a drank of water?' 'go' she answers quickly. I hear Alex and shy sighs sadly...

Alex p.o.v.

As the class departs to go back to their shop classes I look for max, which I find him sitting at an empty stairway. "hey-yo max" he look with a cute smile while blushing. I began to studder "do y-you want to walk the halls a little?" He nods.

Unknown p.o.v.

*Growls softly* she is getting in my way of making him my mate, I'm going to be turning 16 soon and I want him to be my mate...

Me; oooh who is that mystery person

Max; alpha I need help..

Me; huh?

Max; Alex is trying to kiss me

Me; kiss her then... Anyway find out next chapter-

Max; COME ON AND HELP

Me; *ignores* vote, follow, and comment.

Love ya

Max; someone hhhheeeelllllpppp.