Chapter 1

It was a beautiful Tuesday morning, the suns is shinning, the birds is chirping, and its 7o'clock.... Holy crap I got 15 mins to leave..

Hello, my name is max, and as u can see I'm late for school. I live alone, I have no siblings, and I'm a wolf/husky hybrid. This is my second year going to Eli Whitney Tech high school and I love it.

James p.o.v

"PATTY!!!!(my mom) is my toast done!?" I yelled down stairs. "Yes James!"My mom said back...

Hi I'm James, I'm a pitbull, I'm a 3rd year at Eli Whitney Tech high school. I like my school but at times it could be aggy as heck. "JAMES!!!" my mom yelled, "COME ON BEFORE YOUR LATE" she continued. I best be on my way.

Alex p.o.v.

"Mom I'm leaving!" I yelled, "ok hun be careful." She yelled back.

Hey-yo my name is Alex and I'm a Fox/wolf hybrid I'm a 2nd year in Eli Whitney tech high school I'm super excited to finally to start school again. Maybe I'll have the same classes as my crush, ugh I haven't seen him in soo long. We'll I'm on my way to school hopefully I see home on the bus.

Max p.o.v.

"Ugh this suck ass" I say as I snatch my keys off my dresser, I'm wearing blue "keep calm and play Xbox shirt" with some black shorts and some Nike's. I dash out the house to see Alex across the street waiting for the bus. I lock my front door and sit on my porch waiting for the bus to come.

Alex p.o.v.

*looking down and blushing bright red* Omg look at him, ugh!!! His light gray fur with parts dyed cyan with his bright sky blue eyes. Ugh!!!! I wish he talk to me, "max...." I say quietly to myself. As I began to lift my hand to wave to him, but the bus pull up. Ugh, I swear this bus has the worst timing ever.

Max p.o.v.

I dash across the street to get on the bus I sit in my usual seat the front away from people and next to bus driver. "hey max good to see u again." Says the bus driver. "sup Dave, how's Ur son Calvin?" I answer. "he is doing fine he got promoted to carnal." Dave the bus driver replies, "That's good, tell him I said thank you for fighting." I says.

Alex p.o.v.

All I can do is look at him, the back of his head... I feel a sharp pain on my arm, I yelp "ow who did that!?" I growled "relax, damn girl its me Carly." Carly says with a Huge grin, "i saw who Ur staring at bestie" she says in a teasing way. "I don't know what you're talking about." I say while looking out the window. "This is going to be a long day." I mumble to myself...

So my fellow furs thats the 1st chapter, like, comment, and vote. Thanks love ya. And let me know what u think.