Chapter Six: Decisions.

Alexi's POV
A week ago I was at a gas station cuz hey you know cars need gas.
I saw this older couple arguing about how the man put the wrong gas in there car.
They were proper going for it.
Woman- Omg you are always fucking everything up. This is the last straw, I'm fed up of everything going wrong because of you. I've had enough I'm leaving your ass your a bit g fuck up in life that's why you do everything wrong.

Man- Come on Tif this isn't the end of the world this is your hormones playing up.

Woman- Dont blame your fuck ups on my pregnancy.

The man is about to reply but the woman pulls the guys hand to her belly.

Man- This is the best feeling here right now. Please don't leave I can't deal without a live that you and our baby isn't in.

As soon as he finishes his last word, she kissing the living daylights out of him.

I get back into the car turn the engine on and as I do all I can think about is how that couple reminds me of someone. And just like that it hits me they remind me of Nik and Hayley.

And that's how I've ended up in New York and not new orleans.

So in the last week a lot has happened, I can't go back to New Orleans ill be the third fucking wheel in my own relationship. Two nights ago I met this awesome girl my age she's cool to hangout with I'm sharing her house with her at the momnet. Kadie and she's a wolf.

Right know we are a this also.e club getting drunk which is a good way to forget things, I'm on my sixtieth shot of tikila. I'm about to down it when my phone rings I look at the caller ID it's Nik. Me being me I decied to answer the call.

Klaus- where the hell are you.

Me- Thats for me to know and you to dot dot dot.

Klaus- This isn't funny where are you. I'm going out of my mind.

Me- Well last week I stopped at a gas station and saw this pregnant couple they got into an argument but anyways to cut a long story short they reminded me of you and Hayley. Don't say anything Nik cuz you are crazy for the baby she's carrying, you and her have a bond for life. That's something that will get in the way of me and you. So I've decied to call it and end for me and you, it's killing me that she's given you something I can't and the baby isn't even here yet so this is good he Niklaus i'll always love you but you won't love me as much as you will love that little girl the minute you hold her little hand. I can't compete with that love and I won't.

Klaus- I Will find you and when I do your coming home.

Me- You won't find me, I'm a witch Nik I can make sure. And right know I'm pissed out of my head so this conversation has been to serious and I need another drink goodbye.

With that I hang up.

Kadie- Here I think you could use this. It's hard to say goodbye to someone you love.

Me- It's not hard when you know they have a better chance in life without you.

Kadie- You say that now but if he comes looking for you.

Me-Trust me it's not if it's when I know Nik he won't give up without a fight.

It's at least 3 in the morning when we wind up home.
I end up crashing on the couch instead of my bed.

When I wake up, I notice there's a note on the table and a glass of water and two pain killers.

Once I've taken them I head to the shower and then get dressed into a cute little casual dress, with dolly shoes and head out of the house.

I'm walking down the street and I look up and just as I'm about to go around the corner I see Bekah shit she's gonna tell Nik I'm here.

Me- Not now Beks I'm kinda trying to stay off your brothers Rader considering I've ended it with him.

Rebekah- Well you better try harder he's ten minutes away from here. He's addimat you would come here guess he's right.

Shit shit fuck. Knew I should of gone some where different.

Me- Your bluffing he wouldn't leave Hayley this far into the pregnancy. What with all his emimies about.

Rebekah- Guess he's realized something's you can't give up.

Me- Well he's gonna have to give me up, see ya around Beks.

Before I can walk that far away I bumped into a hard chest.