Chapter Seven: He Wont Quite.

Alexi's POV
The hard chest I bumped into belong to Nik great.
Klaus-  Hello love it's time to come home now.

Me- I told you already go back to New Orleans and Hayley, I'm not coming home. I said my goodbye you couldn't leave it like that could you. You just had to come down here, it's easier to say goodbye to you on the phone.

Klaus- Well that's a shame you know me alway gotta make it a lot harder. Come on love you have nobody here why stay.

Me- I do have friends here, and to answer you quastion to staying here it's as far away from you and Hayley right now but close enough to my brothers.

Klaus- So that's it you are just gonna stay here away from me but yet so close to your brothers how is that fair.

Me- Dont talk to me about fair Nik, Hayley is carrying your child how is that fair. It hurts so much seeing you two together watching you put the nursery in her room, knowing full well she's going nowhere. I can't do this.

As I say the last part of my sentence I burst into tears so I get away from him as soon as I can.

He had to come here. Right now I'm in the middle of a road somewhere. All I feel is pain and loss.
Loss for my two children that I never got to hold once.

I see a car heading my way so lied down in the middle of the road.

I hear the car door open.

Women- Omg miss are you okay can you get up.

Me- I can't feel, all I feel is pain.

Women- Are you hurt.

Me- I've been hurting for awhile now.

She helps me up.
Women- Is there anyone I can call for you.

Me- No there's noone. But I'm starving you could help me with that.

Women- There's a dinner down the road hop in the car and ill take you.

She is so sweet but all I can think about is ripping her throat out.

Me- it's okay I don't need a dinener, I've got everything I need right here.

I open my mouth and grab here neck roughly in my hands and dig my fangs into her neck. She starts screaming so I put my one hand over her mouth to muffle the scream.

NEXT DAY.

I wake up and I'm in my room at Kadie's apartment. I don't even remember getting here. I get up and head into the kitchen and she's there cooking breakfast.

Kadie- Okay before you start I'm cooking breakfast I'm starving and I know you don't eat normal food so I won't bother asking you if you want some.

Me- Hey I am part witch food sounds great besides my vamp side got fed last night she was delicious.

Kadie- Ewe that's gross.

There's a knock at the door.
Me- I'll get it.

I open the door and find Nik standing there alone.

Me- I told you to go. I don't want you hear go home.

Before I can shut the door he's got a foot in the door.

Klaus- That why I'm here love.

Kadie- Hey foods ready.

Klaus- I'm guessing she's the one friend you have here.

Me- What's it gotta do with you.

Klaus- I'm here to get rid of her so you'll come home.

Me- Don't you dare.
I don't bother telling Nik she's a strong wolf.

He speeds in front of her to grab her neck but she's to fast and moves out the way.

Me- Did you really think I would make a friend with a human I would eat her within an hour.

Kadie- Oi prick this is for trying to kill me.

And she throws a leg chair straight at him.

Klaus- That really hurt, you should think about setting the wolf free from you.

Me- Get out now.

Klaus- I'm not going anywhere until you come with me.

Kadie- I believed she asked you to get the fuck out NOW.

Before he can reply she goes over to him and punches him the the face.

Kadie- Thats for getting who ever pregnant and this is for any pain you've caused Alex. And this (She punches him full on in the face) is for trying to kill me big mistake dick,
What you better watch your back. Now get the fuck OUT.

Nik leaves not because he wanted to but I think because he ego has took a beat, I swear I saw blood leave his nose even though it healed quick. I swear I did.

Kadie- So start speaking what am I.

Me- I swear I was gonna tell you. I was just waiting for the right time. You are a wolf that's why you have bad temper, strength that hard to explain to people who get on the wrong end of you fist. Every full moon you will transform into your wolf it hurts like hell I had a friend who went through the same thing as you.

Kadie- But there's been load of full moons and I've not changed.

Me- Thats because you need to trigger the curse. Then it all starts.

Kadie- Right and who do you do that.

Me- You have to kill someone.

Kadie- Okay pass me a stake ill go kill your ex and then we are all set.

Me- He's an original it will only kill him temperly.

Kadie- that's long enough he's still dead for a while so I killed someone and boom.

Me- Lets go.

We managed to track Nik down guess where he was the nearest bar.

Kadie- Well well look who's still in town. Though I told you to leave. Looks like ill have to deal with that.

She pulls the stake from behind her back.

Klaus- Really your gonna let her do that.

Me- it's not like it's gonna kill kill you so take a hit the girl wants revenge let her have it. You did try to kill her.

Before Nik could reply Kadie goes over to him and put the stake into him straight in the heart. Then ripped it along his chest.
Kadie- I thought he would of put a least a little fight in there.

She drops to the floor and starts screaming when the fangs come through. Her eye go golden. And with in a flash she's back to normal.

Me- Are you okay Kadie.

Kadie- Yeah I'm okay.

Me- You better leave before he wakes up. He's alway in a bad mood when he gets killed I'll call you after I deal with him.

Nik starts to stir.
Me- Wakey wakey
He don't move but his phone starts to ring. I pull it out and Theres a phone call coming through from Hayley.

Me- Cant you handle your self for a couple of days with out him geez where's Elijah.

Hayley- Shut up and put Nik on.

Me- Sorry but he can't come to the phone right now bye.

And I hung up on her.

Me- Someones waking up I see.

Klaus- Right you've had your fun please come home. I promise nothing will change between us.

Me- It already has.

Klaus- It hasn't.

Me- By the way Hayley rang sounded important best run along.

After leaving Nik I headed home. In need of a huge drink. The only thing I could think of was going home to see my two brothers. They are the only family I have left. w