Chapter 11: Bringing me back

Alexi's POV
I wake up with a stiff neck and I'm tied to a fucking chair and by the way I'm hurting I would say the ropes have vervain and I've been injected with witch hazel.

It's really dark down here, where ever here is. I can feel my switch so close but it's not coming on I refuse I'll flip it back off again.
I'm really hungry.

The door opens, omg this is so a Damon situation.

Nik walks in.
Me- This the best you got tying me up.
Klaus- No love it's not.
Nik comes and touches both sides of my temples and closes his eyes. Great he's giving me a dream because I'm that weak he can.

Dream
I'm back in Mystic Falls and I think it's the Salvatore house. I was about to get up when this little girl comes running up to me shouting "mommy".

Little girl- Mommy I was so scared I thought I lost you.

Me- You'll never lose me, my sweet little girl I'll always be in here ( I pointed to her heart) always remember that.

Little girl- where's daddy?
Me- Daddy had to go away to help save your little sister Hope.

End of dream.
I came back to the here and now as I felt a tear slip down my face.
Me- Why?
Klaus- You needed to see what you could have had. What we could have had surely that's enough to bring you back.
Me- Showing me that my little girl is dead she isn't coming she's DEAD NOT COMING.
I could feel the switch getting closer.
But I still refused.

Nik left the room and returned not long after with a women. It was Kadie.

Kadie- This isn't you Alexi and I know what will bring you back.
Me- Here we go give me another dream hope it's a good one.
Dream
I was yet again in the Salvatore boarding house. But this time there was no kid running around Damon was there.

Me- OMG This isn't really get the fuck out of my head he's not here.

Damon- You need your emotions sis. This isn't you this is me.

Me- I can't Day can't you see I have no one left Stefan legged it, your gone. I have no family I belong no where and if I turn it one I'll feel all the grief come flooding back and I can't cope with it.
Please let me be like this.

Damon- No my sister isn't this person and when I come back I'm gonna need her back when I finally get home.
Me- I can't.

With that I pulled my self out of the dream with the last bit of energy I had.

Me- just kill me now. If you make me flip it back on I might as well be dead along with my brother.

Kadie- Grow up your Alexi Salvatore suck it up.
She threw her self at me and but a stake in my stomach. And right now it killed like a bitch.

TURN IT ON.
I could feel it so close it was there.
Kadie- what would your two children think if they where her would you want them to see you like this.

That was it I closed my eyes and the feeling all came rushing back.
I hated all of them.

When I opened my eyes Kadie jumped of me and Nik came over a ripped the ropes of me. I got up of the chairs and ran out of the room.

I finally made it out of the front door and just ran to the first place I found and that was the church.
I walked in and sat down. I took all my feels in and all I could feel was hate but not because they made me feel again but because I turned them of and was such a bitch to Nik and Hayley about little Hope and she's not even here got I was a bitch. Elijah to I was so mean to him.

Once I got a hold on my emotions I headed straight to a bar in need of a drink.

I sat down and the bar and the bartender came over. I order a bourbon.
When I came I raised it a little and said cheers to Damon who I will see agin if it's the last thing I do.

After I had my drink I headed back to the compound with some very big apologies with me.

When I got into the house the first person I found was Hayley.

Me- Hayley can I have a word please.
I'm really sorry I had no emotions when I saw you the other day. If I did I wouldn't of said those things to you because I know what your feeling right now. And I am truly sorry.

Hayley smiled and walked off.

Next on my list was Elijah. I found him in the kitchen.

Me- Elijah I'm really sorry for being a bitch.
He didn't say anything he just got up and walked over and gave me the most biggest bear hug ever.

Elijah- I forgive you. It's great to have the Alexi back that I love an care for as a little sister.
I just snuggled back not looking forwards to my next person on the list.

When Elijah finally let me go I went to find Nik. He was in Hayley's bedroom looking at the cot.
Me- Do you mind if I join you.

Klaus- Before you do I'm glad to have you back.

Me- Was that dream necessary it was cruel to see our little girl and to see what she looked like. She had your color hair and eyes, my nose and character about her. It was cruel.

Nik walked over to me and hugged me.
Klaus- I'm so sorry love.
Me- Its not you who needs to say sorry it me. I'm really sorry what I said to you when I returned I didn't mean any of it. You would have made a brilliant dad to Hope and I'm sorry you didn't get the chance.

Klaus- All I want right now is a second chance at me and you.

Me- I need time.
Klaus- I'll be waiting.