Chapter 13:Finding Love Again.

Alexi's POV

It's been a few days since Esther put me in another body I have no idea if this body is supernatural or not.

When I got back to the compound Nik and Elijah didn't know that it was me so they asked me all the questions that only I would know.

They went looking for Esther but she won't be found until she wants to be.

I tried to do some little spells but they wouldn't work so I got so frustrated I needed to calm down, which I did and turns out this body belonged to a witch.

I was just about to hop in the shower when my phone starting ringing I answered it but couldn't believe my eyes and ears it was Day.

Me- Hello

Damon- Hi is Alexi there.

Me- This is me Day long story but how are you back.

Damon- Long story but I would really love to see my sister.

Me- And I you. I'll head on over to Mystic Falls but I'll worn you know I'm not really my normal self Esther has put me in a different body, she's destroyed my old self there's no going back to that body now.

Damon- Well ill see you in bit sis. Ps not Mystic Falls kinda a no zone area for vampires.

Me-Gottcha.

I hang up the phone from him and call Nik there's no answer. So I do the only thing I would do I left a note saying I would be back as soon as I can off to see Day.

~Whitmore college~

I bet Damon loves it here all the bodies to eat.

I'm heading through the campus when I see Elena.

Me- I bet your happy know Days back.

Elena- Excuse me who are you?. Why would I be happy he's just the brother of an ex. Damon is pure evil.

Me- Shit yeah sorry new body and all it's me Alexi. And wait what did you say about Day.

Elena looks at me like I'm weird

Me- Shit what have you done Elena.

I walk off and go look for Damon. When I find him he must know its me even though he doesn't know what I look like. He hugs me like his life depends on it.

Me- I'm so happy your back I tried really hard to get you back Day, I turned my emotions off and everything I found witches but they had no clue or didn't want to help me. I just had to leave town please forgive me.

Damon- Hey sis it's okay I understand you leaving Mystic Falls and trying to get me back at least you didn't up and leave straight like Stefan. The only thing I want to do right now is hug my little sister who I've missed so much.

Me- I know you might not want me to ask but what's going on with Elena she's acting like you mean nothing to her and you are shit on her shoe what the fuck.

Damon- Well she wasn't dealing with my 'death' so she got Ric to take her memories of me away and leave the ones of me being a complete dick towards her. I'm not gonna stop until she knows who I really was to her.

After hours of me and Damon catching up about the family and Mystic Falls I tell him I should head back to New Orleans sort all that business that's going on.

Me- Don't forget I'm only a call away Day when ever and where ever.

I get into my car and head back.

~NEW ORLEANS~

Klaus's POV

Right now I'm trying to get my head around why my mother would do this to Alexi, it makes no sense what does she gain from this.