Chapter 14:Meeting Hope Mikaelson!!!!

ALEXI is now played by Shay Mitchell Alexi's POV

I've kind of been out of the loop with whats happening here in New Orleans, I've been helping Day get Elena's memories back but so far nothing. I've been at Whitmore college most of this week I've had no cell phone to distracted me. I turned my phone on just now and all these missed calls are coming through from Nik, I dial his number and carry on driving.

Me- Hey really sorry I missed all those calls I turned it off so I could focus on Elena and Damon. What's up???

Klaus- Rebekah has had to come home with Hope my mother has found her. Elijah's lost it, my mother kidnapped him and tortured him and he's not Elijah Elijah at the moment. Please come home I really need your help right now.

Me- Wait what Elijah was kidnapped when did this happen? Bekah isn't at the compound is she because that would be the first place Esther would look for them.

Klaus- No she's safe Elijah is with them as we speak, he wont harm the baby nor Rebekah but my mother wont stop looking for them we need to end this.

Me- Where do you need me Nik? I'm already on my way.

Nik told me to met him at the house where Elijah is staying with Hope and Rebekah. It took me a little longer to get to the address but when I pulled up the drive way I saw Bekah standing by the door looking straight at me.

Rebekah- Who are you? Did my mother send you?

She started charging for me.

Me- Wait Bekah it's me it's Alexi.

Rebekah- Do you think I'm blind I know what my best friend looks like.

Without another word Bekah charged at me and sank her teeth into my neck. Before she drank all of my blood I felt Bekah being ripped away from my neck. I looked at the person who pulled her off, it was Nik.

Klaus- Rebekah control your self. This is Alexi our mother took her pop her into another body and destroyed her old one. She is like this because she got involved with our family and if I see you feeding on her again I will put a dagger straight through your heart.

Nik looked at me with concern in his eyes that's properly because i look as pale as a ghost right now with all the blood Bekah took. Nik offered me his hand to heal, I only took what I needed and then pushed his wrist away.

Bekah looked over at me and said she was sorry as she hugged me. When she got talking to me, she could tell it was me.

When we got that sorted Nik took hold of my hand and pulled me towards the house. This is it I'm going to see baby Hope Mikaelson.

We walked into the front room and there was Hayley holding her little girl, you could see she had been crying. She properly thought that she wouldn't see her again because Nik had a lot of people who would kill Hope in order to get to him.

Hayley looked into my direction when Rebekah came in and shut the front door.

Hayley- Alexi would you like to have a cuddle with Hope.

Me- No No it's okay I think you need all the cuddles you can get right now.

Hayley- No honestly it's fine. Here you go.

She passed me Hope. Hope looked straight into my eyes. You could defiantly tell just by looking at her that Nik is her farther. She got features from both Hayley and Nik. God help the girl when she's old enough to have a boyfriend and she bring him home to meet daddy.

Nik walked over to me and watched me having a cuddle with his daughter. I looked up to see everyone watching me.

I handed Hope back to Nik.